• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Something me and my friend worked on together!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WielderOfHeart

(( Hey guys, I'm new to the forums. Glad to be here and be able to share my stories I write that I sometimes get help with from my good friend; Iron. Well, here's something he and I worked on. ANY QUESTIONS AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK! :biggrin: ))

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Hi and welcome! I think it would help if you explained what this was a fan-fiction of, though. Also, right now it's a little sore on the eyes so maybe you should add space between paragraphs like this:

Blah blah blah.

Blabiddy blah blah

Hope that helped a little!

WielderOfHeart

Thanks!
And no problem I can explain.
This fanfiction holds alot of elements from Kingdom Hearts, keyblades, heartless, nobodies, the station of awakening/serenity.
But it also has alot of original stuff! This being; Reaper Corporation, run by the Grim Reaper they started off good, but after their secrets were found out, (nothing y'all need to know) they went bad and created a whole new being of darkness called the "Signless" they have no concious or remorse but they *will* show feeling if you can get through to them. There are a few little stories that came before this that I'll gladly post. (warning: by a few I mean a few hundred.)

Here's some more detail on the first 3
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

WielderOfHeart

Hi again guys! Continuing from where we left off. :)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back