• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I've Always Wondered.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxdani

Opening the door to the heart of the world is not necessarily a bad thing, Ansem/Xehanort opened the one in his world but what made Radiant Garden become Hollow Bastion was Maleficent. With this logic I stand firm with my OPINION that he met a bad keyblade wielder that could or could not be Xehanort. I restate the legend that the KEYBLADE WIELDER (not a keyhole opener) were known to both bring good things and chaos if he met Terra, Aqua, Ventus or Mickey, outside of what is shown in BBS, or anyone that is good there would not be a reason for Triton to mistrust Sora as opening or closing has not intrinsic good or bad value to it. I am aware that opening makes the world more vulnerable to be attacked by the heartless.
To me Triton having a personal experience with a keyblade wielder is more exciting than just chalking up to he just knew b/c he is king.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Opening the door to the heart of the world is not necessarily a bad thing, Ansem/Xehanort opened the one in his world but what made Radiant Garden become Hollow Bastion was Maleficent.

Opening the door didn't change the worlds form in anyway, it only broke down the main barrier keeping heartless away. It was simply renamed Hollow Bastion.

Loxdani

Opening the door didn't change the worlds form in anyway, it only broke down the main barrier keeping heartless away. It was simply renamed Hollow Bastion.
You said the same thing I said in different words. Opening the keyhole made the world vulnerable then Maleficent came and destroyed it along with the heartless.

Gram

Banned
Awards
That's cause I took it to mean you thought the door LITERALLY changed the world physically in some way when it didn't. It was simply ravaged by Maleficents onslaught of heartless.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Opening the door to the heart of the world is not necessarily a bad thing.

I honestly do not really get the meaning behind this.
Although it does not need to have immediate consequences, how is exposing the heart of a world and make it vulnerable to outside attack by opening the door not a bad thing?

Riku opening the door at Destiny Islands did have immediate consequences, and they weren't pretty so to say, and Keyblade wielders are the only ones who can see the keyhole and open those doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back