• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something interesting about KH3D and...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Don't know if anyone has seen this but:

The Sceptre and the Kingdom - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

This was a little comic given to people in Spain who purchased KH1 until November 2002.

In this comic it shows Sora and Riku going on a little adventure together and going to a couple of New Disney worlds, Notre Dame and Sword in the Stone worlds, looking for a monster who stole a magic sceptre.

Anyways my point is, looking at this and seeing the similarities between this comic and KH3D (Riku and Sora going on an adventure together and the Notre Dame World) I can't help but wonder if this comic may have had a little influence into the making of KH3D.

Heck maybe this means we'll get a sword in the stone world too XD

This is probably just a couple of coincedences but still I thought it was interesting.

EDIT:

More scans of the comic: http://www.khmaniacs.com/wiki/index.php?title=El_cetro_y_el_reino

Last edited:

DanX

Woah, I've read this comic somewhere.. I swear I read it in english the same year I first got Kingdom hearts 1, theres a very low chance I still have it though I think it was in some special magazine for when KH1 came out. But yeah the plot was kind of random and unassociated with KH1

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wow........ this makes me unhappy for some reason

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Nice find

it was kinda boring though

but i liked they way they just popped, or should i say Dropped, into notre dame...

Crystal

Silver Member
Interesting find :D
Possible some of them are new worlds in KH3D.

Maxyli138

Wow that's so cool. Great find. It'd be awesome if they had the Sword in the Stone world.

Last edited:

khlover7

I might return
Don't tell me Nomura tried to copy this... ._____.

well at least I can read it without waiting for someone to translate it

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm too lazy to translate it. Three years of Spanish and seven years of my friends speaking to me in Spanish just makes me tired of looking at it.

It is a pretty flat story. Like one or two lines that make you chuckle then the rest is like "Huh. Okay. There needs to be more."

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Briefly.

They would keep Sora and Riku as humans seeing as the main characters are humans

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Briefly.

They would keep Sora and Riku as humans seeing as the main characters are humans

You don't have act so serious about this. Megavoltage was just making a suggestion. Besides I could Imagine Sora and Riku getting turned into squirrels for like a mini game or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back