• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I'm working on.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
Update #3 (or how I should have just updated this post from the beginning)

So, here I am again. Added about another minute/minute and a half, I'm getting there slowly but surely lol! First, now that I know I can host this on Metacafe no more muted videos or downloads! Second, this may be my last update for awhile. My job is getting sort of crazy (the good kind by the way!!) and a phone call I got today may mean outside of work may be getting crazy also (not the good kind). So if anyone is actually interested in my work, I promise it will be complete by the week of the 10th anniversary in NA. As always, all comments are appreciated. And, just because I have a need to remind everyone constantly, visit this site for a rundown of the lyrics. I'm setting the video to them, so read away and enjoy. Until next time!!

[video=metacafe;8973008/kingdom_hearts_10th_anniversary_amv_wip_2/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8973008/kingdom_hearts_10th_anniversary_amv_wip_2/[/video]

Also, I now have a high quality-ish version of 3D's opening. So, watch for scenes from that!

Update the Second:

So, here we are at the half way point(well, technically 5 seconds short but who's counting<_<). Yay! Hopefully it says up where I have it uploaded, if not let me know and I'll move onto some other thing. Anyway, let me know what you think. Any and all opinions are appreciated. I was hoping (and still am sort of) to have this done by 3D's NA release. With work and life, that may not be possible. No matter what, I will have done in time for the 10th anniversary celebrations I'm sure we'll be having in September. Maybe by then YouTube's restriction on "My Dearest" will have calmed down a little (I know, I know don't hold my breath). Also, I based the video's sequence on the song's lyrics. Read through them and it all makes WAY more sense!
supercell – My Dearest | Lyrics Translation [Deciphered Melody]

So, for the third time, enjoy!!

[video=metacafe;8849085/kingdom_hearts_10th_anniversary_amv/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8849085/kingdom_hearts_10th_anniversary_amv/[/video]

As a side note, going through these cutscenes has lead me to realize some things.
-Nomura really likes to reuse character interaction sequences. One of which I highlighted toward the end and the other I used in the Sora/Kairi/Aqua/Ven bit.
- In BBS's opening, the sequence where Terra and Ven running has an interesting tidbit. Their reflections on the floor are actually each other. Terra has Ven under him and vice versa. Thought that was pretty cool. Sort of mirrors the staircase bit in KHII opening with Sora and Riku.

Update #1:

Still working! I now have just slightly over 2 minutes of finished (basically) video. Only 3 and half more to go!... <_<
Anyway, to make the video more accessible I had to do something sort of stupid. Since it is now too big for Box and with YT and Daily Motion muting and deleting the video respectively, I've muted it. Yes, its dead silent. Just track down the song and give it a 2-3 second lead for the correct timing. Hopefully, I can figure out another way to host this by the time I finish it so that it can be experienced properly. Maybe I can just ask Supercell's label for permission? (sarcasm). So, enjoy the show and any feedback is appreciated!

[video=youtube;PLynLR3NUsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLynLR3NUsQ[/video]

Also, go here and the sequence of the video makes more sense. And I want to thank the cutscene upload team at KH13.com. Just about every clip comes from there.

The beginning: A little AMV I'm working on.

It's going to be awhile for the finished product, but let me know what you guys think! Hopefully, it's good enough to justify a wait lol. Tried to put it on YouTube, but they blocked the audio :frown:. I can't put it on Vimeo :frown::frown: and Daily Motion won't display the visuals :frown::frown::frown:. Plan D!

https://www.box.com/s/6b473c1eeefcaf8b3c48

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

BagelBreath

Awards
What is it?
I don't want to download it without knowing what it is. I can tell it's some sort of video, but what is it about? o.o

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
What is it?
I don't want to download it without knowing what it is. I can tell it's some sort of video, but what is it about? o.o

It's a short video with a few scenes taken from KH with "My Dearest" playing. It's nothing harmful.

btw Tempus, I think it's coming along nice so far. :)

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
Thanks, any feedback is appreciated! :biggrin: Is it bad I looked and didn't even see creative media...<_< And if anyone's got a better suggestion for where I might pull a similar view of Roxas from, let me know. Not 100% happy with what I've got.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back