• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

something i was wondering...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haywire

parlay?
Awards
Website
freewebs.com
they say that its gonna be in english right? dosent that mean that they will use the english vice cast? if so dies that mean they will still have the same voice of sora? dont flame. i just wondered that cause i saw an advirtisment in a target catalog with an old haley joel osment movie in it and it reminded me of that whole thing that happened in the summer...

chosen destiny

Awards
im not realy sure. i read an interview with nomura, its somewere here on this forum, that said he would like to have america experience japanese voice actors. it said something like that. im not to sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.