• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I Wanna Try Again ;A;

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
It was so beautiful. So successful (at least, for how well it went). It was a promising RP that I had put so much effort and time into, only to go into a real life situation to take it to the ground. And yet, when I returned, I saw it lived on for a little bit.

And so, I ask of you, if I were to put up this RP one last time, would you play the game?

After all, It's a Wonderful World; And The World Ends With You.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Yes please. I remember this being one of the most fun RPs I was in starting out (though I guess I'm still starting out again? Whatever) and even though I know Q won't be back to be my partner, I'd like to throw Sana back in that ring.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Well, I'm back. :) I'd be more than willing to join in this again, since I remember having a blast the first time. Sorry for the long absence, CD-Man.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I don't think I was here for this...or maybe I was idk

But I love TWEWY RP's. So, yeah.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Well, I'm back. :) I'd be more than willing to join in this again, since I remember having a blast the first time. Sorry for the long absence, CD-Man.
:O! Nice to see you're alive, man. Hope this thing gets off the ground so we can RP together again!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think myself and Omni had some stuff between our characters that we wanted to see through, so I think I can safely say we'd both like to participate.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Time to dust off Gendou's template for this one. This glorious bastard is coming back!

Awards
As long as I don't get Jozi as a partner I'm down... Also you may want to have a co-leader or something so it doesn't fall through in the event of a... bad event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back