• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something i notticed about Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xarviv

I've seen higher ones and it still was that dark.

I considered that it could be the shadow of the hood but the fact that it covers the entire skin and makes it that dark doesn't really seem possible to me mostly when others have been shown with the hood on and their face showing and only slightly 'darker' than without it. Though if you can find win where she is light skinned I'd love to see it.

But again those were just things I saw and noticed and wanted to throw out there. I also make a point on the 'feet' because int he pictures that were once up (not sure if they still are) on the main site of this forum they were shown to be smaller and the boots a bit pointed at the tip and I've only seen women boots like that which only makes me think more that it was a female.

Xarviv

not really. I'm mexican and I'm considered light skinned but my older brother has a complexation thats just like Xion's in that scan and he's counted as 'dark skinned'.

Xarviv

Which is why it isn't one, it just seems to be the one they wanted to point out at the time.

But its not that I'm saying that was her and that it was going to be her in the second game I just said it seemed like a girl off of the trailer itself and pics that were up on this site on them and their boots and everything else. The fact that they both have dark skin is just one of the connections there. It just seems given all the little clues that the 'Unknown' as they wer called then was a female and could possible be her at that time.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
not all org. 13 members have element based attcks. luxord, xigbar, saix, and xemnas didnt have an element.

hate it when ppl fall for that lie.

Xarviv

Actually they do
luxord - time
xigbar - space
saix - moon
xemnas - nothingness

not elements in the normal sense like earth, wind, fire blah blah but they still got something. But with Xemnas I see him use darkness a lot and I would think that should have been his element. I have no clue what Xion's is going to be but according to what was in a scan of an article it said she has a 'brave but tragic fate'. I'm guessing if it takes place in the DS game that she dies before KH2 happens so if she is a 'spy' it wouldn't be too far fetched to think maybe she is working for DiZ.

Last edited:

AppleFreak

zexion has most not normal element lol

she's working to DiZ? Riku also did, and riku wont fight her if he know she was on same side

Riku look shocked, maybe someone he recognize, someone help him in dark realm maybe

Xarviv

Just a thought really since he's the only person in the position to go against the organization unless they reveal an other power or something. I haven't seen the trailer that was revealed (so if anyone has a link do share)but it seems that riku was shocked to see that she had a keyblade which is why he calls it a fake but she says he knows it isn't. From what Tetsuya Nomura said was that each realm light dark, etc each have only one Kingdom Key and Mickey has the one to the world of Darkness and Sora for the world of Light. Roxas can summon Sora's as he does in his game for the DS but Xion can also summon the same Kingdom Key so what she is and who she is connected to is really confusing haha.

EDIT: The only reason Riku worked for DiZ was to awoken Sora nothing else, he didn't seem to care about his other plans. It's possible that she was sent on an other assignment or something.

AppleFreak

so, riku was so careless bout anything other than sora awaken?

Xion wanna home and riku as security attack her mysterious figure?

lol, but reasonable

Xarviv

I haven't seen it so I don't know if they even fight just that they get into an arguement over her keyblade. It makes you really wonder what she is doing in the group since it seems she runs away a lot and Axel is sent to bring her back all the time. The only thing I can think of is that like Roxas they found her useless since she had a Keyblade and can be used to create their artifical Kingdom Hearts for them. One of the question I got though is when was she created? If you take into account Roxas was created in KH1 when Sora became a heartless and so Roxas starts out with the Kingdom Key in the DS game then grows to the dual wielding status and Xion has he Kingdom Key too it might be that they were created at around the same time. I theory I saw on an other forums said that maybe like how Namine and Roxas are Sora and Kiria's nobodies that maybe she is a mixture of Riku and Kairi and when she dies she gives Roxas the OathKeeper and Oblivion Keyblades or becomes them even (I guess since they represent Sora's memories of Riku and Kairi).

I don't know about it though I mean it would be a good idea but I don't see how that would happen I mean with Sora and Kairi her heart was inside of him when Roxas and Namine were born and they are linked by that fruit (if that legend about it is true) but she doesn't have anything special like that with Riku

AppleFreak

nice explaination, but can you use more space? my eyes kinda hurt

the star fruit is behind xion?

Roxas growth into dual wield scene should be interesting...
maybe roxas defeat xion, then roxas regain his memories.

And roxas take xion keyblade, the starter keyblade turn to oblivion, the xion key turn to oathkeeper

correct me if i'am having wild imagination

Xarviv

No one really knows at this point haha. All that is known is that she has the Kingdom Key, and isn't Namine or Aqua nor a nobody of Aqua.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I don't think she would be working for Diz. Personally, I think if she's working for anyone, it's Namine. C'mon.. can't Namine also have a pawn or a huge ally? Maybe she originally met Namine in Castle Oblivion, but later left in search of something and ran into Organization XIII, who noticed (or thought that she could wield it because her keyblade looked real to them..) that she could wield a keyblade and took her in. Ok, this is probably not true, but anything's a possibility.

Xarviv

It might be but I don't think so since Namine even wants to meet her for what seems like the first time as well so it tells me they haven't seen each other at all but DiZ seems to know who she is. Also It seems that Riku called her Keyblade a fake because at that point in the game he hadn't fought Roxas yet so he didn't know that a Nobody could wield a Keyblade as they have no hearts which also might explain why he wasn't so shocked when Roxas used them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back