• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something i notticed about Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
She has a connection to namine not sora D:
Though namine is of sora existence D:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Don't worry about it, everyone makes mistakes you're only human.

Frozura

Well we have our 14 member of the Org30/13th Order to some.
Not much is known but something bothers me about this one particular person.
Heres a list of things we know each ORG 13 members has.

• An element.
  • A weapon.
  • A name similair to there place.
  • There a nobody.
  • An X in there name/is rearranged to make there current name.

But Xion seems to really bother me this is what we know about her.

• Has keyblade kingdom key( riku said it was fake not confirmed.
  • Org 13 wants to keep her for some reason along with the reason they want to keep everyone else especially roxas.
  • Is female.
  • Never named in KH2
  • Axel keeps capturing her.

We know that Roxas was "The key of Destiny" in my view thats a reference to his keyblade and is importance in the ORG.
Now my theory is The ORG NEEDED keyblades more than anything.
That would explain there desire to keep Roxas and Axel anger at having to keep capturing Xion.
I dont think her keyblade is fake.
I dont think shes fake.
I dont think she chose to be in the ORG.
My theory is she was just a spy to stop the ORG from getting ahold of Sora to get more hearts for KH.
Her status as human or nobody i dont know. Her keyblade may also be fake.
And i ask you a question.
Even if a member is dead they dont change the name...
So what if there was a traitor/spy?
Then they never counted them thus she never got a "special" place or rank....
In short Shion/Xion i think is a spy.

so kairis grandma is a spy? o-O the kH world has gone mad...

Andillexe

To further answer questions.
Axel and Marluxia had time in the Org.
They were known and had people that would cover there tracks.
Shion being special/or being suspected didnt have a chance....
Bottom line
Xion=spy.

Another thing is i dont think shes either heartless nobody or human i think shes something different,

She might be an Unbirth. And /if/ she's an Unbirth, I minutely think that she could be Kairi's Unbirth. I don't think that by much, but I do count that as a possibility. =/

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
In short Shion/Xion i think is a spy.

I think that's kind of implied, but I cannot substatiate it.

Addressing a point regarding Xion=Aqua, the whole "your Keyblade is fake" thing could be put into a fixed perspective.

Xarviv

Ok here's something I just remembered and you're all free to shoot it down if you like but I thought I'd just state it.

Remember way back when the first few trailers to Kingdom Hearts 2 came out and we saw that cloaked figure come out of the rock right after a small heartless symbol appeared on it? Well I always felt that the figure was a female simple because she was smaller than Roxas was, looked like she had breasts and had much smaller feet. Also if you find it and watch it again you'll see that she has some female features as well as dark skin. Out of all the members only Xion has dark skin (and since I felt that person was a female) it might have been an early attempt at bring Xion into the story, at least thats what I think.

Now I know the figure was later shown to be Roxas but again before KH2 came out you saw Roxas fighting the Neo Heartless at the skyscraper with Riku and he was clearly taller, light skin, and with white/blonde hair were as this person was dark skinned and smaller. I think maybe they were going to bring her in but then decided not to so editted the scene later and in KH2's opening so that its actaully Roxas. You can kinda tell this from the fact that int he game he doesn't appear from out of the rock but through the portals that they always use.

Thats just my thought on it, don't know what you all think about that.

Captain Garlock

Xion has light skin >.>
And Xemnas and the guy with dreads have dark skin D:
and maybe that was the concept of Roxas at the time.
Like roxas eyes in deep dive...

How is Xion an unbirth?!

forcecommander

OK this stuff is just getting way to confusing, I'm just going to wait for the game to come out and find out without blowing my mind thinking about theories for half a year.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ok here's something I just remembered and you're all free to shoot it down if you like but I thought I'd just state it.

Remember way back when the first few trailers to Kingdom Hearts 2 came out and we saw that cloaked figure come out of the rock right after a small heartless symbol appeared on it? Well I always felt that the figure was a female simple because she was smaller than Roxas was, looked like she had breasts and had much smaller feet.

You mean the ones from KH1: FM? The secret trailers? The dude with the yellow Eyes was Xemnas.
There no female features what so ever, if you did see anything it's just the design of the coat and it's the bulging of the bicep muscle linings in the coat.

Xarviv said:
Also if you find it and watch it again you'll see that she has some female features as well as dark skin. Out of all the members only Xion has dark skin (and since I felt that person was a female) it might have been an early attempt at bring Xion into the story, at least thats what I think.

Again not female, plus it was at night.

Xarviv said:
Now I know the figure was later shown to be Roxas but again before KH2 came out you saw Roxas fighting the Neo Heartless at the skyscraper with Riku and he was clearly taller, light skin, and with white/blonde hair were as this person was dark skinned and smaller. I think maybe they were going to bring her in but then decided not to so editted the scene later and in KH2's opening so that its actaully Roxas. You can kinda tell this from the fact that int he game he doesn't appear from out of the rock but through the portals that they always use.

*Face palm*

Again it was an early concept of Roxas and Xemnas, and the whole rock thing was symbolism.
Scope things out and make sure your info is correct before making accusations.

Captain Garlock

This helps me get more in to the game with each theory i get closer to the truth and further from what i do know thus making me want to play it =D

Xarviv

You mean the ones from KH1: FM? The secret trailers? The dude with the yellow Eyes was Xemnas.
There no female features what so ever, if you did see anything it's just the design of the coat and it's the bulging of the bicep muscle linings in the coat.

Actually no, I'm talking about the person's chest it wasn't designed as pecs at all more like breasts like the only other female member.

Again not female, plus it was at night.

Being out at night time doesn't give you dark skin that makes you appear like a heavily dark mexican or light skinned african american

*Face palm*
Again it was an early concept of Roxas and Xemnas, and the whole rock thing was symbolism.
Scope things out and make sure your info is correct before making accusations.

It doesn't look a think like Roxas in the other trailer that came out before it and Xemnas was supposely on the other work already and the person this figure was talking to. Xemnas too has dark skinin some scenes but through out KH2 when he is without the hood he is light and its the heartless thats dark skinned. Also these are accusations its from stuff within the trailer and that was on this site at one time. There were pictures of the 'Unknowns' up along with the different boots which showed the one that came out of the rock to have smaller feet than the rest of them and had a good shot of the part that shows her lower face, and neck which clearly had features of a woman.

@ Reno/Axel

in the scan I see of her in the 'white room' she has dark skin http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/6/63/Xion.png last I checked brown wasn't a 'light' color.

Like I said though these are things I just noticed and even felt that it was a girl when I first ever saw it and just wanted to throw it out there.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I think that her skin only looks darkened in that scan because the hood casts a slight shadow over her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back