• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something i notticed about Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
They never added her thus she was never in the orginal count.
Thats why in kh even after half the org died they still didnt change the name that should tell u something.
You forget she had a keyblade like roxas.

SPY FOR WHO I DONT KNOW BUT THATS MY VIBE.

At one point they DID, and if she were a spy and they knew it would have come after the fact.
Also it's possible that she could have found secret files or anything else that the Org didn't want anyone else knowing. Since she would most likely have knowledge of it, they'd try and bring her back and use her like they wanted to do to sora (I guess we could say the same for Roxas).

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'm just waiting on info before assuming anything, since just about ever possibility for a theory has been thought of already :mellow:

Ren

adios motherfucker
I don't think so, or if you did, I did my fair share of lurking in my day >_>

I've had this account since May. I never started posting until this month, and I was lurking for a week before that.
*Feels like a creep*

I'm just waiting on info before assuming anything, since just about ever possibility for a theory has been thought of already

Mm, or at least all we're getting is lame ones. D:

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Thats what make sit fun to see if your theory is the best amoung the rest even if there are more of the same ones =D

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I've had this account since May. I never started posting until this month, and I was lurking for a week before that.
*Feels like a creep*

Mm, or at least all we're getting is lame ones. D:

the truth slowly comes out, we all hide in the shadows

starlocker

For some reasons I dont know, has Roxas the same keyblade as Sora, the Kingdom Key, but the Kingdom Key is unique, there is only one of it, Sora obtained it. But, at the same time, Roxas has the same one, and its the same like Soras. Confirmed by Nomura.

Remember Rikus Encounter with Roxas. Riku asked him: "Why do you have a keyblade"

Riku noticed that there is something odd. There are not 2 Kingdom Keys. Then, he meets Xion, and she wields also a Kingdom Key, so what the hell is going on?

Riku asked her too, and he is bothered for sure, so therefore he said its fake, but I think Riku knows that it cant be. He is 1 jealous, 2. in trouble because that (3 Kingdom Keys, Gosh!) and 3. 2 members in the organization whcih wields keyblade..

tesuya said that there is no 1 specific keyblade for each realm. this could mean that 1. there could be more than 1 kingdom keys who awaits their chosen wielders or 2. there are other keys that also represents each of the known realms.
rikus just bugging that he lost his chance at wielding a chain keyblade [twice] while nobodies can flash it silly at heartless.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
tesuya said that there is no 1 specific keyblade for each realm. this could mean that 1. there could be more than 1 kingdom keys who awaits their chosen wielders or 2. there are other keys that also represents each of the known realms.
rikus just bugging that he lost his chance at wielding a chain keyblade [twice] while nobodies can flash it silly at heartless.

did he really? link please.

starlocker

did he really? link please.

Link: Tetsuya Nomura - Kingdom Hearts 3

From Riku on 14 May 2007

Scenario Mysteries Interview

"Question: In the original Kingdom Hearts, the King searches for a Keyblade in the Realm of Darkness, but when he meets Ansem the Wise, is the Realm of Light Keyblade he has the one that Sora is currently using?"

"Nomura: No. The King has the ability to use Keyblades from both the Realms of Darkness and of Light. This is an important point - There isn’t just one Keyblade from each world, but just as many as there are people with qualified hearts."

Edit: Theres also some useful info on kh3 that will uterly slaughter any new threads about it too.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
the name of xion is kinda strange to me as well, like if u rearange the letters, and take out hte x, its ion, or noi or nio, the only one that ahs meaning to me is ion. and u know how hte names of all hte peeps in this game have a meaning, sora=sky or simething, ion could mean particles, dna, or w/e maybe she was just an experiment. ill let ya'll go from there.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Link: Tetsuya Nomura - Kingdom Hearts 3

From Riku on 14 May 2007

Scenario Mysteries Interview

"Question: In the original Kingdom Hearts, the King searches for a Keyblade in the Realm of Darkness, but when he meets Ansem the Wise, is the Realm of Light Keyblade he has the one that Sora is currently using?"

"Nomura: No. The King has the ability to use Keyblades from both the Realms of Darkness and of Light. This is an important point - There isn’t just one Keyblade from each world, but just as many as there are people with qualified hearts."

Edit: Theres also some useful info on kh3 that will uterly slaughter any new threads about it too.

ok thanks you very much. thats really interesting

Soraroxrikusox

this is my personal theory....every1 who is some how related to sora has a keyblade...for example roxas is a nobody so if xion has a keyblade i dont thinks its fake....1.xion cant be a nobody....there is no way that 2 nobodys could form...2.since she isnt a nobody she could be a spy....trying to protect sora for some reason....3.her book that she uses as a weapon isnt shown in the room where sora the 3 org 13 members....4. take a minute to look at her hair...blue...like aquas....yet spiked up like soras....( this could also show...if xion is related to sora, aqua is also...):thumbsup:

So This are 4 ways that Xion has to be related to Sora

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
this is my personal theory....every1 who is some how related to sora has a keyblade...for example roxas is a nobody so if xion has a keyblade i dont thinks its fake....1.xion cant be a nobody....there is no way that 2 nobodys could form...2.since she isnt a nobody she could be a spy....trying to protect sora for some reason....3.her book that she uses as a weapon isnt shown in the room where sora the 3 org 13 members....4. take a minute to look at her hair...blue...like aquas....yet spiked up like soras....( this could also show...if xion is related to sora, aqua is also...):thumbsup:

So This are 4 ways that Xion has to be related to Sora

1) Who said she can't be a Nobody? Who said she was even formed from Sora? And Riku said her Keyblade is fake. Riku is the truth. :D

2) Who said she isn't a Nobody? And I think the whole "her being a spy" thing sucks.

3) She doesn't use a book as her weapon. Zexion does.

4) Where can we look at her hair? We have no substantial picture that shows that she has blue hair. So, how can we take a look at her hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back