• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I Noticed...(Steamboat Willie Related)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NettikGirl

Sora's cartoon form in the Steamboat Willie world portrays the clothes he had in the first game. I know this seems pointless, but does anyone have a theory why this is so? :confused:

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
its a simplified vertion of his KH1 costume to be spasific, no zips. His face is in a Lupin the 3rd/Speed Racer style

Last edited:

NJMIgnatio

Well, the cartoon is Two-Tone, so naturally the level is too. If you will notice how "Simply" drawn everything is. I wouldn't put much thought into it.

NettikGirl

NJMIgnatio said:
Well, the cartoon is Two-Tone, so naturally the level is too. If you will notice how "Simply" drawn everything is. I wouldn't put much thought into it.
Point taken. I'm just trying to see if there's anything symbolic regarding this fact. ^^;;

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
NettikGirl said:
Point taken. I'm just trying to see if there's anything symbolic regarding this fact. ^^;;
Well Donald, Goofy, Mickey and Pete are in their first ever costumes, why not Sora to but in a cross between old anime and old Disney style?

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Sora also has Mickeys shoes. Tell you what, I'll draw what I've gathered from the pics we've got. Does anyone have other pics of classic Donald and Goofy?

angel_of_heaven said:
no its because his new cloths are comletly black...since the world is black and white he would be like som kind of giant 2 legged chamelian....lol, his old clothes are lighter
Theres that to, but the reason me and many others stated is another

Danny_Sora_kh2

yeah, there not the clothes from kh1 but there old school clothes...I mean look at mickey. Hes different and soras just going to have different clothes as well.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Danny_Sora_kh2 said:
yeah, there not the clothes from kh1 but there old school clothes...I mean look at mickey. Hes different and soras just going to have different clothes as well.
they are his KH1 clothes their just done in a classic Disney way and not the way their done in KH1. They've been simplified

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There is no "significance" about it. He just has to fit into "the world". Was there significance behind looking like a mermaid? Not exactly, he just had to fit in the world.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
monkeybutt said:
There is no "significance" about it. He just has to fit into "the world". Was there significance behind looking like a mermaid? Not exactly, he just had to fit in the world.

That is my explanation aswell.Good one monkeybutt.Thats very reasonable. :D

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah they have to make sora weird cartoonish not real expressions that's also how they made steamboat willie black and white it's just a design they put him in old clothes just like donald,goofy,mickey because those are his old clothes they can't put his new ones on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back