• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I noticed in Deep Dive.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy_8291

I'm not sure if this is a good question or a silly question, but you know how the Blindfolded Unknown jumps off the building? What happens when he reaches the bottom? Does he just land on his feet? Because it would be kind of hard and painful to land on your feet from jumping off a skyscraper.....but it would also be kinda hard to run up one like the Dual Weilder did. And, he was going down head first....maybe he flipped and landed on his feet?
:confused:

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hey good question i think that he started to run off the buliding or kicked off the buliding using the ability (Wall Kick) to start beating up the heartless. probably wrong but hey just a thought. he could have landed on his feet. *shudders at the thought* painful if he did.

KHF

kingdom hearts is a world where keys can save the world, shadow like things attack people, and where a 14 year old boy can defeat hades. running up walls and jumping off the building shouldn't be too impossible, compared to those other things, rite?

KHF

yay, long live marshmellows and apple juice. :)
it's just a game, anyways, if they want someone to jump off a building, go ahead.
if they want to mix ff characters with disney characters, why not.
the only limit they have, is their imagination.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
May I remind you that this is a teaser: the root word is TEASE. We know very little of the video, and the BFU can faceplant for all I care. :) j/k

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Does it matter. If he dies from falling of a building, that's Square-Enix' and Disney's problem, not ours...

jeremy_8291

It would be kinda funny if at the end when it says "It's all coming back to me; the true" you see like a split second of BFU slamming into the ground and it just cuts off....

DarkSora9696

Good question LOL! :D

don't tell anyone that I gave you this EXTREMELLY SECRET INFORMATION! Ok?... I'll tell you, HE DIES!! BUHAHAHA!:mad:

really, I have no F'in CLUE! lol

Monsoon

It kind of switches from the Blind Folded Riku to King Mickey. Riku jumps off, shows fancy cut scenes, then it shows flip and land on his feet with his supreme keyblade.

Oathkeeper15

I think that nomura (directer if u didnt know hehe) purposely left us with that question and many others, i think that deep dive and ASAS were previews of KH@ and teasers. kind of preparing us by confusing us if you know what i mean( i think only i know what i mean half the time lol) so yea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back