• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something i noticed about the 1000 heartless battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do u think they should have left the 1000 heartless battle the same?

• yes, because the one in the american version was too easy and boring.

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • no it is fine the way it is.

Votes: 7 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
they at least could have put like a mini boss as the 1000th enemy or something to that affect because even on proud mode that battle was way to easy

RsOoXrAas

yea. that was a rip off. i was expecting behemoths and bein able 2 use drive! Me so angry!

kh_pimp14

what i think they should have did was let donald and goofy fight with u but they should have u fight every thing u see liked the betmoth and all of that not just 2 type that was there i try to make it intersin by not use the reaction command but it was just to time consuming

Little_Red

betch.
I wish they brought some Morning Stars, and maybe one behemoth, and brought in a larger variety of heartless. There were only two different types which was very boring.

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
The 14th Order said:
In most of the trailers and videos (in japanese) of Kingdom Hearts, when they show the 1000 heartless battle, Donald AND Goofy are there to help you fight. and in the crowd of heartless there are the knights and the pot heartless things PLUS flying heartless and 2 Behemoths. first of all, goofy shouldnt be there cuz he got hit on the head w a boulder,donald is not there cuz of some reason, and there are extra heartless to fight. i dont know about u but i wanted different heartless to fight. battling the same 2 heartless w mass destroying reaction commands, gets boring after the first 400. do u think they should have left that fight the same 4 the american version that they did 4 the japanese version or do u think that it is fine the way it is?

actually, i think that was like beta or something and they decided to lessen the heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back