• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I noticed about secret bosses (Xemnas, Lingering Will, and Young Xehanort).

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

5glitchers5

Awards
Let's take a look at Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix's secret boss: Unknown/ Enigmatic (Mysterious) Man. Latter revealed to be Xemnas, he his nothing but an "empty shell", he has no heart.

Now let's look at Kingdom Hearts: II Final Mix +'s secret boss: Lingering Sentiment/ Enigmatic Armor (Latter renamed to Lingering Will), which is Terra's body-less Armor. Notice this Unknown has no heart, and Lingering Will has no body (pun not intended) why what does that mean about the next secret boss?

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix introduces the second robbed Enigmatic Man/ Unknown which was known to the fans as "Mysterious Figure" and he already has a body and a heart.

So what will the next main antagonist secret boss be? Will he have no mind, will he be armored, or will it be something else? Any thoughts on this?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, the trend wasn't what they had or didn't have. The trend was that they each were connected to Xehanort.

The next secret boss will be whatever they want it to be. We got Julius in KH3D, a big shift from our usual Xehanort.

Articus

Lingering Will is technically not Xehanort. It is the remains of his doing though.

I can imagine tons of secret bosses in KH3. I would be interested in a battle against Xemnes and Ansem together or something like that.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Actually, I was thinking it may be something that will connect to the next saga. We won't see it until Kingdom Hearts 3 Final Mix.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
As long as the secret boss has nothing to do with the the current saga and merely serves as some slight foreshadowing for what is to come, I don't care what they do with the boss provided they make the battle hard, fair and memorable - for the right reasons and not for having to constantly spam Thunder Surge, Cartwheel and Curaga in order to win.

5glitchers5

Awards
And hopefully this trend is maintained. It was so refreshing to the usual.

We've had a Disney secret boss before *cough *cough Ice Titan in KH 1.
Anyways I'm talking about NUMBERED title bosses. KH BBS to Normura is considered "KH 0" so just like KH 1 and 2 it had a Final Mix. These are certain non-heartless, etc exclusive KH secret bosses I'm talking about, aside from the point we had a plenty of other secret bosses! I'm wondering what the villain of the next saga will be like (hopefully not light-based) and it probably will be a somebody boss just like Young Xehanort is in KH BBS.

Gram

Banned
Awards
We've had a Disney secret boss before *cough *cough Ice Titan in KH 1.
We know that. The point is KH3D had a secret boss that wasn't tied to Xehanort and one that didn't lead to some mystery. Other games had disney bosses but only KH3D had one secret boss which was only disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back