• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I noticed about 358/2 Days image...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Logically speaking, Roxas had been recently born when 358/2 days begins, long before kh2, Sora has always used one keyblade, and Roxas being his Nobody would naturally adapt to some mannerisms without his realization, since he lacks Sora's memories. I think as the game progresses and Roxas steadily becomes more powerful, he will develop his signature dual wielding style.

Or maybe the 14th member gives him the power when she leaves the Organization, who really knows...

A

Audo

All promotional videos/art of the games will have them using their lowest level keyblades. In this case the Kingdom Key. I don't think it is something to look into. And plus, on the 358/2 Days art thing he has the Kingdom Key. I don't think he actually dual-weld(?) a lot during his time in the Organization anyways becuase Axel was just as surprised when Roxas wiped out two keyblades during their battle.

Awards
I don't think he actually dual-wield(?) a lot during his time in the Organization anyways becuase Axel was just as surprised when Roxas wiped out two keyblades during their battle.

Well, he duel-wielded enough that Oathkeeper and Oblivion appeared as his weapons on his tombstone in TCTNW, for what it's worth.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
alot of old theories are coming back up i see and the reason roxas can dual wield is somewat explained in another report but it just basically means that while sora was asleep roxas was able to use both his and soras keyblades hence dual wielding

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^ Hey, I forgot about that part in "Another Report"! :thumbsup: When I checked, it just described them as "two Keyblades", but I would assume the author was talking about Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

If that story is considered canon, which I believe it is, then Axel HAS seen Roxas Dual-Wield before. It does seem weird that he wouldn't know about the two Keyblades in KH2, but maybe he was surprised that Roxas remembered how to use them. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Also, if the story is canon, this means that Roxas learned how to Dual-Wield some time before or during the events of Chain of Memories, because the story begins right after Axel comes back from Castle Oblivion. I hope he does dual wield a lot, because I love playing with two Keyblades!

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
^ Hey, I forgot about that part in "Another Report"! :thumbsup: When I checked, it just described them as "two Keyblades", but I would assume the author was talking about Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

If that story is considered canon, which I believe it is, then Axel HAS seen Roxas Dual-Wield before. It does seem weird that he wouldn't know about the two Keyblades in KH2, but maybe he was surprised that Roxas remembered how to use them. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Also, if the story is canon, this means that Roxas learned how to Dual-Wield some time before or during the events of Chain of Memories, because the story begins right after Axel comes back from Castle Oblivion. I hope he does dual wield a lot, because I love playing with two Keyblades!

unfortunately i doubt roxas will dual wield alot in 358/2 even if its his trademark it'll probably be like how sora does it

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Maybe he dual wield because a nobody has not human condition, and so can wield more keyblade...

that wouldnt really make any sense cuz to wield a keyblade having a strong heart is 1 criteria of that which nobodies lack but since roxas is soras nobody made through a special process he basically by-passed that criteria

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Okay, it seems that most people here doesn't really understand the situation here, so I'll explain.

Roxas had always wielded Kingdom Key. Don't sound so surprise cause I'm suppressing the urge to curse people now and then. He is Sora's other, so it's natural that once Sora went to sleep, he could wield the Kingdom Key. The Dual Keyblades is NOT the first Keyblade he wielded. In fact, I don't think he would ever wield them if the 14th member did not interfere.

Second, according to current reliable info, Roxas has never shown the dual Keyblades to anyone in the Organization XIII (I said 13, not 14. So she's out of the 'I dunno' category) because even Axel didn't know about Roxas' dual Keyblades (He was shocked when he saw Roxas pulled out two Keyblades to fight him).

Third, this strange dual wielding has everything to do with Ven and 14th member. No evidence yet, but just wait and you'll see soon enough. However, I cannot tell you how they're related.

Finally, it is the Kingdom Key in Deep Dive in Roxas' hands after he threw Oblivion to Riku, in case anyone is too lazy to watch the video again.

Xuan

As I've said above, if it wasn't for some 'occurance', Roxas would never have wielded a second Keyblade.

Let's see, every situation has a 'cause'. Sora uses the Kingdom Key to battle, so that would be a 'cause' for why Roxas uses the Kingdom Key to battle (In fact, if you watch the scans, there aer no dual wielding Roxas, which proves that Roxas had not battle with two Keyblades in front of the members). But I cannot find any cause from Sora that would allow Roxas to dual wield. None. Don'te tell me Roxas suddenly developed the ability to dual wield because he grew stronger (Heck, if that's true, then explain why VAT did not dual wield as well. They're impossibly powerful), because that doesn't make sense. So, I conclude that, with current information Roxas' dual wielding ability had something or everything to do with the 14th member (We already know why... C'mon, is it that hard to figure out? Common sense is extinct I see >>) and perhaps, Ven. Although there's no doubt he's not human anymore.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
He is Sora's other, so it's natural that once Sora went to sleep, he could wield the Kingdom Key. The Dual Keyblades is NOT the first Keyblade he wielded. In fact, I don't think he would ever wield them if the 14th member did not interfere.

But I'm pretty sure that Roxas was using Kingdom Key before Sora went to sleep. That's why Xemnas wanted him in the Organization in the first place. I don't think he was just hanging around the castle until Chain of Memories. Besides, they weren't planning on putting Sora to sleep, that was Namine trying to fix what they made her do.

So somehow, Roxas has been using a Keyblade even while Sora has been using one. I'm starting to wonder if he learned to Dual Wield after Sora went to sleep, and that second Keyblade is actually Sora's. Maybe the 14th member did help him with that; it's definitely a possibility.

Second, according to current reliable info, Roxas has never shown the dual Keyblades to anyone in the Organization XIII (I said 13, not 14. So she's out of the 'I dunno' category) because even Axel didn't know about Roxas' dual Keyblades (He was shocked when he saw Roxas pulled out two Keyblades to fight him).

But we've already seen evidence that they did know:

Well, he duel-wielded enough that Oathkeeper and Oblivion appeared as his weapons on his tombstone in TCTNW, for what it's worth.

I don't think Nomura would let them put that in there if the Organization wasn't supposed to know, when he and his team were already making sure that we couldn't see the weapon on Zexion's tomb. They strike me as the type of people who pay attention to every detail they put into the game (one of the reasons why it's such a great series!).

Xuan

They did miss one info. Sparrow's error, I believe everyone knows so I won't explain anything here.

What evidence you mean?

Well, if you say Roxas could use Kingdom Key even when Sora's using it in CoM, then that's a contradiction. How could there be two Kingdom Keys at once? My thought is, they had never thought of using Roxas. He was a, somewhat, a backup. Their original plan is to have Sora, the Keyblade Wielder at their side (I think there's actually proof about this, I just forgotten where). And if you have the real thing, why on earth do you want the fake? However, when they failed to control Sora, their plans were disrupted. However, since Roxas could use the Kingdom Key after Sora went to sleep (Which means I thnk you're wrong), they decide that his Nobody would do.

To answer about your question that Roxas is in the Organization before or in CoM, I think they gave him a weapon (Most likely a sword) to fight at first, when there was no Keyblade he could wield. After CoM, Roxas suddenly could use the Kingdom Key. This actually suits KH style, and it sounded logical. Think! Does all the Organization members used their former's weapon? No, they just use the same kind of weapon, not necessary that weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back