• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I noticed about 358/2 Days image...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I was just curious about why Roxas is using Kingdom Key. :unsure:
He's supposed to fight with Oblivion and Oathkeeper, isn't he?

I don't think anyone has said this yet. Sorry if someone has....

We don't know what this means yet, but it seems Roxas only gets Oathkeeper and Oblivion in certain situations, he gets them. Like when he fight's Axel, or when he's fighting all those heartless in front of The World that Never Was tower. Maybe he only gets them when he's threatened, or when he needs more power. Or maybe it's some kind of special ability, like Sora's dual wielding, and it's limited somehow. We're most likely gonna see it in 358, as it's a signature move of Roxas, but nobody is exactly sure how it works yet.

Chupacabra

They can't give him his final ( ..?) keyblades right at the beginning I think and I don't think you will be able to change the chains just like Sora did

I don't think anyone else of the Organization will change thier weapons they will get more effective magic
for thier weapons or something like that

Riku77

It is because Roxas is related to Sora since roxas is sora's nobody, right? So then Roxas' memories were lost of the whole organization and the exsistence of the keyblades/his weapons. Therefore when Roxas had to use the keyblade, the only keyblade he remembers at the time is the Kingdom Key. So yah that why he has it instead of the Oblivion and Oathkeeper right away, he couldn't remember them.

At least I am pretty sure about this...

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Well, he's not going to waste his time fighting with two Kingdom Keys, is he? I'm sure he just gets the Oathkeeper and Oblivion keychains later. I don't know why, but to me, it really seems like they'd be a gift from Axel. But, who cares?

Roxas's lost memories were triggered when Axel to fight him, as he had discovered the base of the data world. He remembered that he had Oathkeeper and Oblivion, and, somehow, they were converted into data as well. This is why Axel was surprised. "Two?"

Bh325

Or maybe Nomura just doesn't want to give away what weapons we'll be able to use. But who knows?

T

Twilight_Thorn

Well, he's not going to waste his time fighting with two Kingdom Keys, is he? I'm sure he just gets the Oathkeeper and Oblivion keychains later. I don't know why, but to me, it really seems like they'd be a gift from Axel. But, who cares?

um, I'm not sure the dual weilding is the point here. I think he got the Kingdom Key first instead of the Oblivian and Oathkeeper because he remembered that keyblade from Sora's memories, once he remembered almost everthing about himself, he got the keyblades he usually uses from when he was in org.13

Oblivion Chaser

I don't think duel-weilding has anything to do with this at all. Since Sora got those powers as a gift from the faries at the beginning of KH2.

It just seems odd that Axel seems kinda surprised when he pulls out the Oblivion and Oathkeeper when he fights him in KH2.

As for the picture of him with the Kingdom Key I believe that he has powers beyond what we know right now. Maybe he has some kind of ability that Sora doesn't??? Because he could use them the whole time while Sora had to be given the ability as a gift.

This is what I think.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Roxas being Sora's nobody is heavily linked to Sora. So even though he is a nobody, he can still wield the keyblade of light. The Kingdom Key is like the first keyblade, before additional power-ups were added. I think that Roxas used that keyblade for a while before finding Oathkeeper and Oblivion. In Deep Dive, he uses the Kingdom Key, so it shows that he was already familiar with it, but just chose to fight with the other 2 stronger keyblades. 358/2 Days timeline starts before Deep Dive.

KH_master959

just wanted to know here but did they choose oathkeeper cuz it was given to you buy kairi and oblivion cuz you get it after the fight with riku or am i wrong

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Roxas being Sora's nobody is heavily linked to Sora. So even though he is a nobody, he can still wield the keyblade of light. The Kingdom Key is like the first keyblade, before additional power-ups were added. I think that Roxas used that keyblade for a while before finding Oathkeeper and Oblivion. In Deep Dive, he uses the Kingdom Key, so it shows that he was already familiar with it, but just chose to fight with the other 2 stronger keyblades. 358/2 Days timeline starts before Deep Dive.

When did he use the KK in deep dive? I thought he just pulled out Oathkeeper and Oblivion when he was standing in the huge circle of heartless. *shrugs* Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention. *goes to watch the video*

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
When did he use the KK in deep dive? I thought he just pulled out Oathkeeper and Oblivion when he was standing in the huge circle of heartless. *shrugs* Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention. *goes to watch the video*

He throws Oblivion to Riku and continues walking up the sky scraper, still holding 2 keyblades. You can see the other keyblade is Kingdom Key.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
He throws Oblivion to Riku and continues walking up the sky scraper, still holding 2 keyblades. You can see the other keyblade is Kingdom Key.

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure it's Oathkeeper. That's what it was in Kh2.

Huh. He has both Oathkeeper and the KK. Never noticed that before. Wonder why that wasn't in Kh2.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix - Deep Dive A little before 2:11, you can see him running up the side and you can vaguely see he has a key in each hand. Oathkeeper in the left and the KK in the right. Least im pretty sure he has two. And if not, than it's just Oathkeeper. Pausing it at 2:11 will show you that.

ObsidianOblivion

But it's really not.
It's definitely Oathkeeper because when Roxas fights Axel in the Prologue of Kingdom Hearts II, he does the exact same thing (whipping them out and twirling them around so they look cool XD) that he does in Deep Dive. So, it's definitely Oathkeeper. :thumbup:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
But it's really not.
It's definitely Oathkeeper because when Roxas fights Axel in the Prologue of Kingdom Hearts II, he does the exact same thing (whipping them out and twirling them around so they look cool XD) that he does in Deep Dive. So, it's definitely Oathkeeper. :thumbup:

Roxas is using Oathkeeper and Oblivion when Deep Dive starts. Later, he throws Oblivion to Riku, and continues climbing. But in one shot, it can be seen that he is still holding 2 keyblades, it looks like Oathkeeper and Kingdom Key.

Dnize

I know this may seem far fetched but i think this might have something to do with either the 14th member or Ven. I understand why he wields the kingdom key, because he is Sora's nobody and Sora wielded the Kingdom Key. But i still don't understand how he could wield two keyblades and be half of a person who could only wield one.

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

Roxas isn't strong enough to weild two Keyblades yet... and since Sora is asleep and they are more or less the same person Roxas can use the Kingdom Key. Yeah. Something like that.

loganwashere

Radiant Garden hiding in Merlins shrinkable cabine
I think Roxas gets the KK because DIZ gave it 2 him. if you look when Roxas gets the keblade it is pixily just like DIZ when Roxas attacks him. DIZ is trying to bring back Sora's memories so he gives Roxas the KK to help Sora. for when Roxas gets the oathkeeper and oblivion he regains his memories from org. 13 thats why Axel is suprized because he knew that Roxas forgot about everthing and that is why he yells'' it's to late!'' to Roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back