• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something i notice in DEEP DIVE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luffywang573

now there r few things i notice in deep dive when i just put the movie in slow motion
these all appear when on the 13th count down
-when count to 9, A world between= A forgotten world
The gathering
-when count to 8, The third enemy=Nobody "who is Nobody, you ask? They are the nonexist."
if the nobody is the third then 1st or 2nd, one of them have to be heartless then whats the last one.

and one last thing, in the begining of KH 2 didnt roxas gone and see xemnas(it was also in the end of deep dive ), and xemnas had say "He looks just like you." so was he meant he look like sora or ven.

V

V.A.T.13

A world inbetween, etc. = has to do with the inbetween worlds aka TWTNW, Twilight Town, etc.
The gathering - prolly the orginatzation
first emney is wholebodies/humans/disney villians...

Last part, I too think he was referring to Ven.

luffywang573

at first i thought he meant sora cause i think he say something like, i had just went to see him, which xemnas had fought sora in kh FM.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Stuff like this was discussed way long ago use the search button next time. Another thing is don't create more than one thread.

Dnize

now there r few things i notice in deep dive when i just put the movie in slow motion
these all appear when on the 13th count down
-when count to 9, A world between= A forgotten world
The gathering
-when count to 8, The third enemy=Nobody "who is Nobody, you ask? They are the nonexist."
if the nobody is the third then 1st or 2nd, one of them have to be heartless then whats the last one.

and one last thing, in the begining of KH 2 didnt roxas gone and see xemnas(it was also in the end of deep dive ), and xemnas had say "He looks just like you." so was he meant he look like sora or ven.

Hmm well its most likely Sora hes telling Roxas about, but it could be Ven if you think about it!
Xemnas could be going to see the chamber of sleep or awakening and he visits the armors of Ven and Aqua, then he thinks to himself, wow Ven looks like Roxas and he goes to Roxas and tells him that. Its quite possible, but I think hes saying to Roxas that he looks like Sora.

Maxtaunkown

Author please try to use complete sentences because it is hard to decipher what exactly you are trying to say.
When Xemnas was in dark ocean talking to Roxas, when he said "He looks just like you", he is referring to Sora. This is obviously confusing to many that don't have KH:Final Mix because Sora fought Xemnas in Final Mix. That is when Xemnas meet Sora and had their little conversation.

luffywang573

i know he fought sora in FM i had play it, but now we know ven as well, and start to think back, xemnas might be talking about ven too, cause u never know, plus roxas were like sora and ven too,

Sexy Angel
:eek:_O: Wow, you created two threads? Wow.

Anyways, the gathering is the secret movie in KH2. Xemnas was refering to Ven, because Roxas looks like Ven. Xemnas says: "ive been to see him" So, Xemnas saw Ven when Roxas existed.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
:eek:_O: Wow, you created two threads? Wow.

Anyways, the gathering is the secret movie in KH2. Xemnas was refering to Ven, because Roxas looks like Ven. Xemnas says: "ive been to see him" So, Xemnas saw Ven when Roxas existed.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xemnas would not have killed Sora...:closedeyes: Xemnas needed Sora to give his Kingdom Hearts more hearts from the heartless as Roxas left the Organization, as explained in the game...

Sexy Angel
nononnononon, deep dive was when Roxas worked for the Org, so Xemnas had no use for Sora at that time.

blagiechanga

Maxtaunknown, they put a lot of stuff in the intro that could only be seen in final mix. Just watch it. And of course he is referring to Ven, because Roxas doesn't really look that much like Sora, but he does look almost exactly like Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back