• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I never understood...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Good job on the theory, man. Must've taken a while to do. I'm impressed. ^^

Anyway, back to this topic, looks like we may never know for sure who the sixth person is... I'm just gonna say either Kairi, Jiminy Cricket (though he's even MORE useless), or Sora just can't count.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
haha.. well based on your options .. im gonna say kairi ..

and thank you .. i appreciate it

shadow15

Well, Kairi didn't really do anything about organization XIII but maybe Jiminy Cricket Due to him writing the journal but I dunnoe...Might still be Kairi though...
Whoelse would be helping he would actually know of and would possibly effect the org., Think about this you might actually find out...
Or it could just be a clue. :?

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
Well, Kairi didn't really do anything about organization XIII but maybe Jiminy Cricket Due to him writing the journal but I dunnoe...Might still be Kairi though...
Whoelse would be helping he would actually know of and would possibly effect the org., Think about this you might actually find out...
Or it could just be a clue. :?
In the most probability, it's probably just something they threw in there to get us thinking. I wonder why no one has asked Nomura-san about it in an interview. I know I would, given the chance.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
In the most probability, it's probably just something they threw in there to get us thinking. I wonder why no one has asked Nomura-san about it in an interview. I know I would, given the chance.

in all honesty .. i didnt find that line to be significant at all .. i just took it as him meaning kairi and moved on .. i didnt think anything of it

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I never really gave it much thought before today, either. Actually, I think this was the first time I actually tried to figure out who the sixth was. Never even thought about it...

i just assumed it was kairi and he was just making sure he didnt forget her and how important she was to him

Sexy Angel
It should be seven for Jiminy Cricket too... :cry:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Sora was still delirious from sleeping for a year straight.

Mahagna

Im pretty sure he was talking bout Jiminy cause he had been seperated from Kairi or a year (i believe) so I doubht he would include her.

hier222

In the beginning he did say me so maybe it goes like this

1. Master Yen Sid
2. Sora
3. Riku
4. Mickey
5. Donald
6. Goofy

Stars

リク
Okay, so, in Yen Sid's Tower, before the Fairies give Sora his new clothes he says something like "Me, you guys, Riku, and the King. With the five of us-I mean the six of us-we'll stop Organization XIII." And I never could figure out what he's talking about, because there is only five of them. Who's the sixth person he's talking about?

Why i don't have this scene? ._.
To me, he mean.
1) Sora
2) Goofy
3) Donald
4) Riku
5) Kairi
6) And he miscount Roxas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back