• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I never noticed about the Nobody Symbol...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That's pretty cool! At first, I thought it was going to be the Roman Numeral. Time to go look for other easter eggs and stuff!

O

Oberon

mikisearsrweird said:
me and a friend were in english and i drew the Nobody symbol and i'm like "i love this!" and she said "it's a cool thirteen." and low and behold i turned it on its side and the symbol is the number thirteen!

sorry i'm random.
... Interesting, I never noticed that.;)

brainy_pigeon

KH Vandread said:
That's pretty cool! At first, I thought it was going to be the Roman Numeral. Time to go look for other easter eggs and stuff!

I kinda thought it would be the Roman Numerals too.

Anyway, that's pretty cool.

mikisearsrweird

heehee, thanks for the replies guys. i told my friend what you guys said and showed her and even though she didn't have any clue to what was going on (not a kh fan :'( so sad i'm the only one) she was grateful for the comments.

seb0910

actuallly, i think it was supposed to be an edited/upsidedown version of the heartless insignia. try comparing them.

Soraroxrikusux05

wtf are you talking about? no way in hell thats a 13 just because the number thirteen loosely fits into the nobody symbol doesnt mean its for a purpose.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
lol i never noticed that but you didn t wat the symbol alot in the game that way )i payed attention to the fight not looking for something in the symbol still great find a not kh person auctually found it not knowing what it was lol our kh minds made us only see the symbol not notecing what is hidden ±P

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
Interesting.

Make the connection - a thirteen made out of the symbol. Thirteen Org. members.

zomg no wai?!?!
yuss way.

OblivionRKO4

Thats flippin awesome. I agree I thought it was just supposed to be a look a like of the heartless symbol upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back