• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I missed (?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

Well seems like three dumb questions, but I've seen some people speculating about a "black keyblade". My questions are what about this black keyblade?? What's its importance?? Why are people speculating so much about it??

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
It would be really nice if someone could make a drawing of it. Someone who saw the trailer of course ^^

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well not Terra, he has his, and not the DS his has some red in it, if we get a better veiw of it...

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ No I meant that maybe MX Terra or the DS gave Ven his keyblade.Lol.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ I think she means in the concept video or w.e it's called, you know Birth By Sleep video...Ven WtD Terra KK, Aqua IKK.

GateOfAvalon

i think the black keyblade that everyone is talking about is MX's keyblade as seen in the trailer.. im not sure of its importance. But for the main antagonist to be holding it, im sure it has something to do with the main storyline.

Ultima Scorpio

...sigh. Can't people read? It says "A new, ALL BLACK Keyblade is shown." MXs has a white blade, so you're wrong. And the one Ven is holding is the one from the FM+ SE. Same handle and blade curve. It is not all black, the lighting in the FM+ SE clearly shows it off as more a dark brown color with a yellow part of the handle. Dragoryu has some sense.

Last edited:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Yeah it's Ven's Keyblade in these scans. It's also the one he uses in the KH2FM+ Secret Movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back