• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something I just thought of... (Spoilers for KH1 and KH2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
So, at the end of KH1, Sora becomes a Heartless, creates Roxas, etc. But, he regains his "self-hood" (for lack of a better term) because Kairi brought him back from the Darkness, correct? But, since Roxas was still out there, Sora was technically a Heartless until the end of KH2 when Roxas merges with Sora again, right? I've been thinking about this general thing for a while, but I think I just recently actually figured it out.

Deilnax

Awards
almost correct, except that roxas merges with sora in twilight town in the beginning of the game. not the end.

yea roxas merged with sora at the beginning of kh2. remember the whole roxas throwing a fit at data diz ordeal?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
As said before, Roxas merged with Sora early in KH2. Technically, after Kairi brought him back, he wasn't really a Heartless as he was just a walking Heart from what some people have said.

As said before, Roxas merged with Sora early in KH2. Technically, after Kairi brought him back, he wasn't really a Heartless as he was just a walking Heart from what some people have said.

that's the part that throws me off. i don't really understand how he has physical appearance when his shell(roxas) is somewhere else walking around.

I always thought it was the end that he merged with Sora, because there's that whole scene on the tower and stuff... What was going on there, then?

just to symbolize that roxas and namine did meet again. imo

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Roxas just separated from Sora for a little bit, I guess.
But, Sora wasn't really a Heartless... just a Heart.

Antiquity

Awards
that's the part that throws me off. i don't really understand how he has physical appearance when his shell(roxas) is somewhere else walking around.

I don't quite understand myself but I believe it has to do with Kairi bringing him back from the dark. Since his Nobody had already been created he didn't really have a body to go back to so his Heart created a physical appearance or something like that. Think something similar like that happened with Kairi in KH1 when DI is being destroyed but not exactly like Sora's situation.

I don't quite understand myself but I believe it has to do with Kairi bringing him back from the dark. Since his Nobody had already been created he didn't really have a body to go back to so his Heart created a physical appearance or something like that. Think something similar like that happened with Kairi in KH1 when DI is being destroyed but not exactly like Sora's situation.

o_O mind fuck

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
I can help there, I think. It's the same situation as Xehanort's Heartless. His Nobody (Xemnas) was wandering around, but he still maintained his physical appearance as a Heartless. It has something to do with the strength of his heart or some such, I think... I just know that it's the same with them both.

Antiquity

Awards
o_O mind fuck

I know...

I can help there, I think. It's the same situation as Xehanort's Heartless. His Nobody (Xemnas) was wandering around, but he still maintained his physical appearance as a Heartless. It has something to do with the strength of his heart or some such, I think... I just know that it's the same with them both.

Think I heard about that also being a similar situation as well so that could also be part of the answer.

yea but here, xehanorts heartless and nobody exist at the same time (which is supposed to happen). with sora, he is no longer a heartless and his nobody is wondering around (not supposed to happen).

ven-roxas21

don't heartless have physical forms... so maybe his heart took a heartless form (darkness) and changed form back into sora(light(ness)) just a different form.. if a heartless can have a physical form... why not a heart without darkness

wushuman90

It wasn't near the end that Sora turned to a heartless, more like 7/10 of it, and I think the reason he changed back to his normal form was because he and Kairi's heart were connected.

And Roxas merged with Sora at the end of Roxas's walkthrough (the beginning of the game). The reason why Roxas separated from Sora in the last bits of the game was so he can talk to Namine for a bit.

Ars Arscanum

Nobodies are independant of their original selves. even if Sora isn't a Heartless, Roxas can still be. Xemnas is still there even after his heartless was destroyed. Sora and Roxas can merge because Roxas is Sora. But Sora is whole and no longer a heartless.

TwilightLegends

Of course there could always be more possibilities, seeing as Ven from Birth By Sleep looks EXACTLY like Roxas, there is obviously a connection, and it wouldn't suprise me if him keeping his human form had something to do with Ven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back