• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something i found

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luffywang573

it might not be true and it could be a coincidence but to me i think UEM is xehanort, cause when i got to ansem's lab and saw xehanort's picture and saw that xehanort have a pointy ear just like UEM in the movie. this were just my thought.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
No, Nomura already said that they were original characters.

If you are speaking of the UEM, then you are wrong. Nomura only stated that Terra, Ven and Aqua were new. He never mentioned a word about the UEM.
Aside from the ears, there are several more things that links the UEM and Xehanort together.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
If you are speaking of the UEM, then you are wrong. Nomura only stated that Terra, Ven and Aqua were new. He never mentioned a word about the UEM.
Aside from the ears, there are several more things that links the UEM and Xehanort together.

Whatever, still I semi-doubt it. Maybe Xehanort in a different form at best. Xehanort could have reincarnated.

fallinroxas

Well that would make sense is Xehanort would be the reincanation of UEM. Xehanort can't remember anything. Or Xehanort could be the thrid emery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back