• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something Funny :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
I was looking through the scans today and I saw the picture of Fuu, otherwise know as Fujin from FFVIII. And I just couldnt stop thinking that she lookes like she could possibly be related to Riku. Just in there face. She lookes just like him but with a more feminin face (if its possible for Rikus face to get more feminin.) But I just happened to notic that as I was looking at pictures today. Sorry I know its not really important or anything but it is a good laugh :)

GO check out my fan fic in the Fan Fiction section of the forums. The Dark Key. Its really good and after you check it out dont forget to let me knwo what you thought about the story so far. There are only two chapters right now. But let me know what you think. Its about a Dark keyblade master and if you wanna see a pic of him go look in the fan art section of the image gallary for Kexus thats my Dark Keyblad master character designe ok :)
CHECK IT OUT SERIOUSLY BEFORE I SEND THE WORLD INTO EVERLASTING DARKNESS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back