• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something Different

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
If there was something that you would have liked to have seen or something changed, what would it be? Perhaps something removed or something added. This can revolve around all 3 games.

urso93

a larger story and worlds, in KH2 the worlds were so small compared to the first one and make the game a little more dificult, the only times i died were to see if mickey would come... And i would also put more secret bosses AND IF THERE WAS GOING TO BE A FINAL MIX GET CERTEFIED THAT IT WLD BE OUT IN EUROPE!!!! XD

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Hmmm...If I asked for one game to be changed that would be KH2. The others well COM they could give us the 3d version of that.

Kh2 harder difficulty, but then again if you want a harder difficulty try no abilites, and just playing with the kingdom key. I've already died many times.

The worlds need to be larger, and yeah story longer, but not in terms on cutscenes though. I'm finding out that cutscenes populated KH2 compared to the actually battles like 12:1. I know it wasn't that many, but when you skip the scenes, and just play the real game you don't really fight too long before another comes up which sucks.

Reaction commands while fun can be gotten rid of atleast most of them.

I just had a problem with KH2 cause it disappointed me the most out of all 3.

Awesome Ansem

that's also the one I would choose; the billy zane thing. It really made me mad when I heard xehanort-heartless talk in kh2 and it was someone completely different. Also, I would put david boreanaz back as leon because he rocks the socks, but the kh2 actor did do a good job.

And, I was a little disappointed that the ff7 characters were just in their advent children outfits, kh1 cloud was the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously though, he was.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
In Kh2 I would want Billy Zane to continue voicing Ansem. Ansem is totally the shit, and even better when voiced by Billy Zane.

AHHGREED!! Billy Zane's voice is the shit in itself. lol, if I could have changed anything, I would have made the game a little more mature. Such as a kiss between Kairi and Sora at the end.;D And I think that in KH2, the story was a little scattered, so if the story was more together, it would have been better. And finally, there are waaay too many cutscenes for my liking. There was probably more cutscening that actual playing. So, yeah.:p

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Maybe someone from FFXIII versus could show up in BBS. I would've liked a longer time of play and story for Roxas. More story on what Namine was doing that whole time Sora was awake. More on Riku and Axel.

Akans

「moriya」
Less Maleficent. (I'm playing FM right now and I can't understand why she's back anyway.) Why is she back...I forget...
Maleficent doesn't do jack in KH2. Its usually Pete that you fight in her place, though I was pretty annoyed that she came back, sure.
Like everyone else - larger worlds, more STUFF, more boss battles that are HARD but not INSANE (i.e. Sephiroth), more STORY, less side-stories, less confusion!!

For Vivi and Setzer to have actually been treated with respect.

Nomura messes up everything that isn't his.

Awesome Ansem

vivi and setzer did have stupid roles in kh2. And here I was thinking that setzer was going to be a badass. (but I think nomura made the original design of setzer)

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I'm going to have to agree with the hivemind that is Ansem Darkheart/ Awesme Ansem.

Billy Zane provided the best villain voice ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back