• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Something depressing me... family problems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark___edge

There are family problems in my household and I don't know how to deal with it. It's become so bad that it's become abusive... my dad calls my mother names and he physically abuses my mom and I. I don't know what to do. I want to tell him to stop calling my mother names and I have. But he won't stop. There's an argument occurring right now in the household.... what should I do to make him stop calling her names and hurting her?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
To be honest the only thing you can do is try to get help. Run next door and get the neighbors, sneak into your room and call the police, hit him over the head with a bat (though that' the extreme case- but it's in self defense)

telling someone might help get the word out and stop this.

I hope that helps, but nowadays most people don't give a shit to help another out in need.

dark___edge

or you could do something that won't get yourself a single working mom.

he only gets like that when he's mad right? why is he mad?

He's mad because he believes that my mom is lying to him but she really isn't... he won't believe her because he's too stubborn.

Q

Banned
or you could do something that won't get yourself a single working mom.

he only gets like that when he's mad right? why is he mad?

Hay, look, abuse. :< lrn2adviceplease.

Call the police. If he won't listen, that's your only hope. If he continues to abuse your mother to the point of seriously harming her or killing her, get a bat and beat his ass into the ground, then call the police/911.

iceblaze

I agree too, go get the police, or first a trustworthy person, and don't hesitate

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd call the police.

Keep on telling him to stop.
You could sneak a camera on him to show him what he's really doing if threatening to call the police won't help. You have to take action.
But he may hit you if he sees the camera.

So call first. If your mom has bruises and stuff then he's screwed. :D
Of course...she could just say she fell down the stairs. god i hate that lie.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
There are family problems in my household and I don't know how to deal with it. It's become so bad that it's become abusive... my dad calls my mother names and he physically abuses my mom and I. I don't know what to do. I want to tell him to stop calling my mother names and I have. But he won't stop. There's an argument occurring right now in the household.... what should I do to make him stop calling her names and hurting her?
tell the police is he is abusing you and your mum you can get him arrested, or involve others in your family or other grown helps to help stop him.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Hmm calling names is abusive? The police cant do much then just detain him for a night or so. Unless he is actually hitting your mom there is no point to call the cops.

I mean my mom and dad argue alot and they call each other names oh god i should call the cops and ruin my parents 25 years of marriage. Violent is the only person i see actually thinking of what could happen if you call the cops.

mesmerized

I can totally relate to you, maybe not in the same way but I know how you're probably feeling. My mother has verbally abused me, my sisters, and my father ever since I can remember. They say bad things about you just so they can feel better about their pitiful lives. The thing is, its never going to get better unless SHE stands up for herself. However, if there is physical abuse going on that can't happen.

You must encourage your mom to seek help. Believe me she's going to be very weary on doing so because [1] she may be very scared or [2] she loves your dad and wont want to leave him. If she doesn't do so, she may be risking your life and hers. That doesn't settle right with me. You may have to take it into your own hands to notify the police. That way they have a heads up even if your mom wont admit things are going wrong.

I really hope I helped, feel free to message me, and please keep me updated.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Hmm calling names is abusive? The police cant do much then just detain him for a night or so. Unless he is actually hitting your mom there is no point to call the cops.

I mean my mom and dad argue alot and they call each other names oh god i should call the cops and ruin my parents 25 years of marriage. Violent is the only person i see actually thinking of what could happen if you call the cops.
did you read it she said it is abusive to her and her mum, you should call the police over here in england you are encouraged to if that happens.

rockin riku

yeah but over in N.I the police won't do anything

i don't know what you should do cause other people can't really help you i know no want to belive this but it's true this is for your family to sort out i'm sorry if this is making you more depressed but i'm a very depressing person which is telling you the truth

you could run away i guess cause then they both might forget there diffrences and try there best to find you if they love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back