• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something concerns me about the DWU and BHK being one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soren

Awards
I'm sorry, but it is hard for me to believe that BHK and the DWU are the same person. For example, the DWU's hair is brown (like a certain someone's) while the BHK is, well, BLONDE!!! Plus the only reason we said it was BHK is because he was the first one with information saying that he weilds two keyblades. But now we know that Sora can weild two keyblades as well. Though in ASAS he is supposedly the one saying " Where's Sora?" , his hair is not blonde in either DD or ASAS.

To be honest, I think the DWU from ASAS and DD is Sora. You know how we said that DiZ and Ansem were the same guy. Well what if something like that happened to Sora and the DWU unknown was born from that? After all, Sora and Ansem were the only ones to turn into heartless and not forget who they were.

Then again, for all we know, the DWU could be a completely different character altogether who gets introduced in KH2, but has no info out.

E

Ecstacy

I have no idea who that is but i am leaning more towards bhk just because even though the hair looked brown it was in 3D so it might have been just a lil darker ya know. and That was just an idea for SE at the time so for all we know bhk's hair could have been a lil darker in the first stages of development. who knows. guess we'll have to just wait to find out.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
For example, the DWU's hair is brown (like a certain someone's) while the BHK is, well, BLONDE!!!

The DWU'S hair is blonde.

Plus the only reason we said it was BHK is because he was the first one with information saying that he weilds two keyblades. But now we know that Sora can weild two keyblades as well.

We also know that Nomura said the DWU was the BHK.

Though in ASAS he is supposedly the one saying " Where's Sora?" , his hair is not blonde in either DD or ASAS.

Yes it is.

To be honest, I think the DWU from ASAS and DD is Sora.

Go ahead and think this.

You know how we said that DiZ and Ansem were the same guy.

DiZ and Ansem are and aren't the same guy. DiZ is the shell. Ansem is the heart. But they are still both Ansem.

Well what if something like that happened to Sora and the DWU unknown was born from that? After all, Sora and Ansem were the only ones to turn into heartless and not forget who they were.

According to Ansem's reports he didn't turn into a Heartless. And it was never said in CoM that person was Ansem.

Then again, for all we know, the DWU could be a completely different character altogether who gets introduced in KH2, but has no info out.

Nomura said the DWU was the BHK.

Kilika

nomura said dwu was bhk so y question it if nomura said it then its gona happen in the game. besides dwu was an earl concept of bhk

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i havent seen the interview that the DWU was the BHK. im not saying y'all are wrong but can someone give me a link to the interview. ( im not a noob and i did tons of research) someone help me out here.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Damn it, KL! -pounces on him- You always steal what I'm about to say! lol XD It sorta scares me sometimes. -coughs- Ahem. But, yes, as you may have already guessed, I agree 100% with KL. The DWU's hair is blonde, etc etc etc.

-slinks off-

Doushitemo

US21, here's the interview.
Nomura Quote:
Q:At the end of Riku's story we see a young kid standing in Twilight Town. Who is he?
A:He is a new character to appear in KH2 and he holds a very important part to play, too. I will refrain from too much detail but he is to be a playable character. Besides him, many of the secret characters from the previous installment's secret movies will appear in KH2. I plan to explain what the situations depicted in the secret movies signify.
Link: http://kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Nomura

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Doushitemo said:
US21, here's the interview.
Nomura Quote:
Q:At the end of Riku's story we see a young kid standing in Twilight Town. Who is he?
A:He is a new character to appear in KH2 and he holds a very important part to play, too. I will refrain from too much detail but he is to be a playable character. Besides him, many of the secret characters from the previous installment's secret movies will appear in KH2. I plan to explain what the situations depicted in the secret movies signify.

Link: http://kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Nomura

So ya, that stomps on your theories. In case you misunderstood, he basically says that he is the secret character from DD and ASAS. So :p no more theories about BWU being Sora, K? It's not necessary, 'cause you'll end up being stomped by KL (a boy, alot of you think he's a girl:p) and Keyblade Shards (a girl, alot of you think she's a guy:p). (is it just me or do i sound as if i'm sucking up to them :p this is gonna get me flamed)

DarkSora9696

I may sound stupid when I say this but... I just have to ask... Who is DWU? What does it stand for? Please respond so I can give a real reply to this thread! Thank you!

RikosTheSavior

DWU means Duel Weilding Unknown. And c'mon guys. We have yet to see Sora weilding both the Oblivion and OathKeeper and we already see BHK holding those two keyblades. Doesn't it fit into their SOMEWHERE?...Whats amazing is how he beats those heartless with them in one hit....Thats scary..

DarkSora9696

RikosTheSavior said:
DWU means Duel Weilding Unknown. And c'mon guys. We have yet to see Sora weilding both the Oblivion and OathKeeper and we already see BHK holding those two keyblades. Doesn't it fit into their SOMEWHERE?...Whats amazing is how he beats those heartless with them in one hit....Thats scary..

Thank you... :D And yea that is pretty scary... I would be so cool if we could do that! That would be AWESOME! (did I spell that right? lol)

Oathshadow

Reminds me of the guy who claimed to have used enough Power Ups to kill Sephy in two hits. . .
At any rate, it is easy to see the DWU as having brown hair, but not only is everything darker, and its an earlier idea for him, you must also remember that his hair is wet. What happens to hair when it gets wet?
I'll shut up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back