• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something about Ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
im guessing thats before going to LoD so he didnt have one

Yuuki

Like MX found Ven or something? I think its after everthing happens in the story. but i like your idea too
first dont double post.

and yeah i mean its either that or vanitas really is ven and they fuse together or something

KingSora1995

first dont double post.

and yeah i mean its either that or vanitas really is ven and they fuse together or something

oh, sorry bout that. Hmmm maybe. Damn, I wish this game came out already!!! lol

Yuuki

hahaha soon, 5 more days if im not mistaking ><
maybe thats the door to room of awaking :O

KingSora1995

hahaha soon, 5 more days if im not mistaking ><
maybe thats the door to room of awaking :O

hey its possible. but i'm not importing it lol. I'm waiting U.S. Release. I don't wanna spoil myself lol

Yuuki

indeed it is, too much mystery with ven. i see why nomura couldnt talk about him...

Flickr

personally I think it's after Ventus looses a fight w/ MX...remember in the trailer? He asks Vanitas
"So how is Ventus?"
He replies "I"ll have to make him stronger"

It seems to me he was...turning him into something else...using him. So he took away the symbol and..yeah I'll shut up now

Axens

Banned
Ven looks kind of Disoriented so maybe he is under MX's control and the symbol went away to show that. MX could proly have mind control abilities. Just a theory, though :p

Yuuki

what if he just woke up and has no memories or anything?
i mean we saw roxas the same way when he was born remember =/

zexyishsmexy

Ven looks kind of Disoriented so maybe he is under MX's control and the symbol went away to show that. MX could proly have mind control abilities. Just a theory, though :p
Agreed.
or...that is what I'm thinking too. :D
MX: Ven, you're losing it.
Ven: What! What am I losing?!
MX: YOUR MIND! LAWL!
VAN: *evil creepy laugh*

That is what I see happening.
He hacks Ven. He hacks him.
omgsh

S.freedom123

its most likely before he becomes a keyblade apprentice and MX finds him using the keyblade (probably fighting unversed) and decides to bring him to ME

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
My guess is that this is a flashback from when Ven first arrived at LoD to become an apprentice.

From Famitsu of October 2009:

---Please tell us more about the "Master Qualification Exam" that Terra and Aqua are taking.

Nomura: If you take the exam, you will be able to become a Keyblade Master. I can't give you the details, but when you become a master you can either take over that land and take on apprentices, or you can strike out on your own. After you go on your own there are lots of different paths you can take. Master Eraqus became a master and took over this place, but Master Xehanort went off on his own.

Since Eraqus chose to stay at LoD and take on apprentices while MX chose to go off and do whatever, I figure that MX is the only other person who could've recruited apprentices and brought them back at LoD to study under Eraqus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back