• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something about the Book of Prophecies “worlds” that doesn’t make sense

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WaltK

Awards
Did the Book of Prophecies initially simply not fortell that the Disney worlds would be interfered with by outsiders in the future?

The Book of Prophecies are supposed to be projecting the events of worlds that will exist in the future (with the player being allowed to influence their events to an extent), but the events in question seem to be leaving out cruicial details like how Sora and other outsiders would get involved.

Why don’t the projections of such worlds as Agrabah and Wonderland fortell how Sora would visit them and how Jasmine and Alice would be persued by Maleficent? Why doesn’t the projection of Beast’s Castle detail how Xaldin would try to manipulate the Beast? Why do the projections of Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora’s worlds leave out the Wayfinder trio?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So, I assume as you know there is no real reason.

But to me I thought it clearly wasn't following the real events of the future otherwise wouldn't everyone just ignore the Keyblade Wielder who is currently in the projection? And they are at least meant to not know its a projection. So, it seems like they just use the people from the future but they are "programmed" to just interact with the wielder and events even change based on their decisions a bit. Cuz I doubt every Keyblade wielder has the exact same adventures in each Disney world.

So its kinda like an RPG with multiple paths? Which gets meta since now they are just using a data projection in the Unchained world.

Back