• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something about Sora which makes me really upset...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikisearsrweird

Has anyone other than me noticed that Sora cries A LOT in the second game? I thought he couldn't get any cuter, then i saw the end of Sora's first day in Twilight Town and i birst into tears.

Same when he first realises that Ansem is Riku, when he goes down on his knees and grabs his hand...

btw anyone who wants roxas' last few moments in twilight town and when sora cries for the first time please email me at echoing_raidiance@hotmail.com

the file is 6mb (that's a small as i could get it) thanks for being interested enough to look at this.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Ummmm So?

First of all, its doesn't Sora that cried when he left the train station. It was Roxas, Roxas felt like he was losing his friends and he had to live in another one persons fate.

And as for him crying in TWTNW, ummmm lets recap. Riku, Sora's BEST friend opened his heart to darkness and had the chance of never seeing the old Riku again. Riku could of lost his heart to the darkness and he was about to disappear and you don't think that Sora wouldn't be worried about that? Of couase he will cry, after what Sora has been chasing his best friend for over a year and his friend is running away and Sora shouldn't be worried?

Sora has every right to cry! Come on, just imagine if you were in his shoes.

So, Sora did not in fact cry alot. He cried once. Thats it. And it was tears of joy.

Good Day Sir....

Pyro

i didn't any tears when he found riku....but i did see him cry b4 he left twilight town to yensid's tower.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_<;;...umm...why does it make you upset that he cried....to me it shows that he really cares for his friend..damn....and like The Silent Soldier said he didnt cry ALOT..if you dont count Twilight Town then he only did it once...and whats the big deal...I saw it the Riku/Sora scene in Japanese first..(I'm not gonna lie to you i laughed my A## off..sorry..it was so funny..and emotional at the same time..)..and I thought that scene was wonderful....the boy needs to show more emotions besides..LOOK AT ME I'M HAPPY SORA!!...>_>..it gives the damn character more depth...feelings wise...in my opinion

..Sora should not be ridiculed for crying......................You people are heartless damnit...HEARTLESS!!!!(lol)

namine'- kairi

my gosh!!!!! everyone feels different about things!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the majority of ppl on this forum make everone feel bad if they make a thread that they think is stupid or if its wrong u ppl just go up in there faces and make them feel bad my gosh ppl!!!!!!!!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^So...we are just expressing our opinions about someone elses...it just seems odd that a person would get upset over Sora crying once or twice...>_>...In my opinion..its just weird...and if the person cared about their opinion that much then they shouldnt care whether or not someone agrees with them...I know I dont..

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
have you ppl thought that maybe shes emotenal???? ud ppl be suprized how emotenal ppl can be!!!
Well like I said..Its my opinion..and if a character gets emotional when they havent seen their best friend in year and didnt know if they ever would...In my opinion the character shouldnt be devoid of emotion....If someone else feels thats weird or odd..I'm gonna say how I feel no matter what...for it is my opinion..and I should have a right to say it....and so should you or anyone else...

Sora crying...ok..whatever...feel how you want....

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Now if only we could mix crying Sora with KH1 Sora, we'd have perfect Sora.

Crying Sora + His Brain = Perfection.

Odd how when they destroy his character, they finally give him uber-emotions.

Pyro

namine'- kairi said:
have you ppl thought that maybe shes emotenal???? ud ppl be suprized how emotenal ppl can be!!!

yeah if she was pregnant. i heard when girls get pregnant, they get really really emotional.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^
SEXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...>_>..thats just wrong dude...Damn..if people didnt have emotion..we wouldnt be human damnit(theoretically speaking)

Yes girls do get emotional when pregnant...that doesnt mean she is though...>_>..WTH did that come from

mikisearsrweird

0.0 i'm pregnant... my god, i never knew.

you know, i like the fact that you have your own opinions about sora, but just because i'm slightly nuts (i have depression and insomnia, my father used to beat me, same as my brother, i'm a pmsing 14 yr old, go figure) doesn't mean you have to get so antzy about it.

i think i might just stick to ff.net with anything i want to say in the future...

S

sora1996

lol it was roxas not sora!it was pretty obvious!u need to understand more better.visualise wat u see and put it all together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back