• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something about 0.2 BBS stuck out to me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royce & Mueller

This:
Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep_0.2_A_fragmentary_passage_Logo.png

Look at it. Just look at it. I've always appreciated the logo design in Kingdom Hearts games. Even with ridiculous titles, it's always been kind of...elegant. It's like, you knew from the outset what you were getting.

But this? This is just ridiculous. It's so cluttered and busy, and just...full of crap. =_= If you don't believe me, look at this: KHWiki:Sandbox - Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia

What happens when the logo is placed in a nice and tidy infobox? All of these various elements get completely smooshed. Whoever designed this logo needs to get fired. :mad:

x.ion

I really understand what you mean, logos have an impact on me too. I dunno but to me I think the logo is completely fine. I mean the design, colors and style all give a feeling of this part of the game. Idk how to explain this hehe.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It looks actually incomplete, lol, like they forgot the point on the "i" in Birth...roflmao.

But wait, they already forgot that one on the original BBS too...o_0.

Awards
I think it looks fine. :3 It's pretty much just the BBS logo with a few additions.

But after looking at a certain someone's threads related to KH logos...this is reminding me so much of them. Who were they again? *deliberately pretends to forget certain user's name*

Muke

whatever
Awards
It looks actually incomplete, lol, like they forgot the point on the "i" in Birth...roflmao.

But wait, they already forgot that one on the original BBS too...o_0.

I think it's because of the font. You can actually find it online~

As for the logo... I think it's great, lol. One of the best Kingdom Hearts logos designed imo

Last edited:

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
If you look closely at the letter "h" it looks like a Brachiosaurus, The Good Dinosaur confirmed!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In terms of the logo, I think it is rather elegant. The BBS one has always been by favorite and this one is just an evolution of it. The only thing I don't like is the whole "0.2" part since it is uneven but not every designs should be 100% symmetrical and a larger "0" would have overwhelmed the left side.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Are you Larxene?
Haha

In terms of the logo, I think it is rather elegant. The BBS one has always been by favorite and this one is just an evolution of it. The only thing I don't like is the whole "0.2" part since it is uneven but not every designs should be 100% symmetrical and a larger "0" would have overwhelmed the left side.
I agree 100%. I love this one, and BBS' was/is great as well. Though I have to say that I like III's more than this one - but that doesn't belong here, so...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Only thing odd is the 0.2 and it honestly isn't that bad.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I liked the BbS logo. Not as much as the 3D logo, but it was nice. I don't see why this wouldn't be okay either. o0 I'm having a weird Déjà-Vu here...

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Has someone complained about this before? Why do people sense a familiarity from this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back