• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somebody Reconstruction Process

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So we know if heartless is defeated first and then it's corresponding nobody is defeated, the two beings reform into the whole being. That's simple enough to understand.

Just a couple of questions though. Where does this reconstruction process take place? I know once a person is whole again they awaken in the world where they first became a heartless and nobody. But where does the two halves actually meet and join together before awakening as a whole being?

My second question is: How does the nobody and heartless actually fuse back together? How does this process of reconstruction actually work?

The seperation of the two halves is easy enough to understand in terms of how the nobody is formed. The body and soul haven't died, so when the heart is lost it no longers belong in either the realm of light or darkness, so the body and soul end up reforming and awakening the realm inbetween.

But in the reconstruction process the nobody had to be destroyed before it could rejoin with the heart. So in this case the body of the nobody was vanquished (faded into that black and white smoky ash like stuff) so how does the body itself reform into it's physical form during the reconstruction process?

It's just bugging me and i'd like to know if anyone has any answers or ideas about this.

JustSnilloc

Memory Master has a question?! o_O

lol, usually you have answers. Anyways, it's a lot easier to understand if you're not picturing Organization tier Nobodies for this process.

But let's start at the basics: When a heart and body are free to join together they will (assuming they belong to the same person) join back together. Please note that it doesn't necessarily take the keyblade destroying or freeing anything for this to take place. For example, Sora's Nobody freely gave him back his body, Riku got his body back after "Kingdom Hearts" filled Ansem with light, kairi's heart just floating back into her body after being released from Sora, etc... Basically, so long as a heart is free (meaning that it isn't being held back in some sort of way; Heartless, Nobodies, etc) it will be able to recombine with the original self.

Now, when a Nobody/Heartless are formed, the body is destroyed/reconstructed into a Nobody and the heart becomes a prisoner of darkness. In order to become freed, the body must be destroyed again and the heart must be freed from the darkness holding it captive. Where exactly this takes place is simple enough (sort of). Basically it would take place in the equal and opposite place that the Nobody was formed. I'm picturing some sort of pocket dimension in which all this takes place (the destruction/reconstruction of the body) and in the Somebody Reconstruction process, it takes the heart before the somebody appears back where they split into a heartless and nobody.

As far as how this happens exactly, it seems like it would depend on which part was freed first. If the heart was freed first, it would go to the pocket dimension and wait until the body got there, and when it did the heart would enter the destroyed body and they would reconstruct as a somebody appearing in the place where they split in two....... If the body was freed first, it would stay in the pocket dimension is a state of stasis staying in the same destroyed condition until the heart arrived.

Okay, so let's make up an example: John is this anti hero with a strong heart, one day he loses his heart to darkness. so his heart becomes a Darkside then, having no heart, his body is destroyed then reconstructed as a Twilight Thorn in the pocket dimension, then his Nobody shows up in Twilight Town. Well, Sora comes along and slays both of them with his keyblade and this destroys John's body a second time and it awaits in the pocket dimension until the heart comes along... at which time they fuse back together and appear in the place in which John split into two beings originally.

Notes: I'm not entirely sure about the "pocket dimension" idea, but the body is destroyed and reconstructed somewhere, it doesn't happen in the realm of light or the realm of inbetween. Perhaps this occurs in the Realm of Nothingness?

Also, it's entirely possible that the heart does something totally different (as it's never destroyed or reconstructed) it could possibly go somewhere else and wait upon the body to come back.

Anyways, it's something like that... I'm not exactly sure, but I hope this helps you out! ^_^

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think I understand. It's kind of like when a nobody is defeated, it's not really destroyed in the traditional sense, but more that it is "purified" in a way that it becomes free to return to the heart. What I mean is that it's a bit like a Hollow in Bleach. When the Hollow is destroyed it appears to fade away but in truth it's being sent to Soul Society and reforming there as a normal human soul. So when a nobody is defeated, it's not really destroyed but transfered to a state where it can rejoin the heart.

I like the idea of the realm of nothingness being the place the reconstruction process can occur. Nomura did say that when the heartless is slain first, the heart does one of three things 1.) returns to the body if the person hasn't withered away or become a nobody. 2.) if the body has died then the heart returns to Kingdom Hearts 3.) If a nobody was born, the heart goes into a state of sleep somewhere.

This to me seems to suggest there is some invisible connection between the heart and the body that remains as long as the body is still living. Kind of how the soul is still connected to it's still living body via the chain of fate in bleach. As long as the body is still alive and the chain of fate remains intact, then a disembodied soul can return to it's body.

So perhaps the heart has an invisible connection to the body, that as long as the body is still alive then the heart can call to the body and will it back to itself. So basically when the nobody is defeated, instead of being destroyed, what actually happens is that the heart wills the body back to itself via this invisble connection. In away it's kind of how hearts can travel to a heart they have a deep connection to via that connection. (Like how Ven followed his connection to Sora to reach him) the body follows it's connection to the heart to return to it.

Now going back to the suggestion the realm of nothingness is where this process could take place. Nomura said if a nobody is defeated before the heartless, then it's still possible the two can become whole but the chances are unlikely. In other words the more time passes the more the nobody fades away. Ansem the Wise said that in the realm of nothingness things and people could eventually fade into nothing as well. Perhaps upon a nobodies defeat they are sent into the realm of nothingness and if their heart is not there waiting for them, then eventually the nobody fades away after a period of time. So the realm of nothingness does make sense for the place of reconstruction.

I think you should make a theory like your nobody creation process theory and PPS theory. You really know your stuff and could make a great theory on this that i'm sure could expand on your pockect dimension idea.

JustSnilloc

Haha, maybe lol... You seem to have provided more for this "Somebody Reconstruction Process" than me though ^_^

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Haha, maybe lol... You seem to have provided more for this "Somebody Reconstruction Process" than me though ^_^

Maybe, but if it were me in Nomura's shoes I would have taken a different route. This would have been the way I would do it: We know nobodies keep their memories of their time as humans. So it seems the heart leaves imprints on the soul during the creation of a nobody. Nobodies have these imprints on their soul and rely on their memories for so much. So I would have said that because nobodies rely on their soul and memory so much, their souls are strong enough that the combination of soul, memories, and imprints of the heart allow a nobody to become a ghost like being.

This ghost like being returns to the heart, and the combination of a ghost like soul and a heart results in the combination being an intangible being that with enough time gathers enough strength for the combination of soul and memory to take physical form once again thus restoring the whole being. This process can be hastened if the being can draw strength from another person (I would have had Ansem and Xemnas doing this to Sora and Riku in KH3D, with help from my version of YMX. Kind of how the piece of Voldemort's soul in the diary was using Ginny to gain enough power to take physical form.). This idea was inspired by the ghostly forms Ansem and Xemnas had in the early concept trailers of KH3D. I may have involved the realm of sleep in this somehow or just went with the realm of nothingness concept.

To explain why MX reformed at the end of the game where as Ansem and Xemnas reformed ealier in the game, I would have said that MX was able to keep Ansem, Xemnas, and Terra's heart seperate from his own heart during the reconstruction process, but because of this it took MX a little bit longer to gather the strength to take physical form.

Considering that the soul is such an essential part of these ghostly beings, I guess the appropriate name for them would be "Dis-Soul" XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back