• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Weird Theories I come up with...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
1) Okay so TAV are some of the people Sora needs to save and end their suffering. Now if by Xehanort's deduction in Blank Points Eraqus' heart is within Terra...so wouldn't he be one of the people needed to be saved as well by default as well as be brought back to "life" once Sora ends everyone's suffering!?

2)When Sora ends everyone's suffering what happens? Nomura stated that noone really dies in the KH universe so if there suffering is eased would they return to life (at least some of them). I figure of course Xion and Roxas will live on and be remembered by and within Sora, Axel (depending on the status of his heartless) might be reformed as Lea, Namine as far as we know has been dealt with (Re:Coded), Ven will most likely get his heart back, Terra will most likely return to normal (Eraqus by extension), and finally Aqua will return to the realm of Light. Sounds like stuff we've all thought about right!?

3) This is an extension to Theory #2. Say TAVE all return....do you think they would have some involvement in future sagas or rather their suffering will be eased and will move on (in whatever way people move on in the KH universe since NOONE TECHNICALLY DIES NOMURA). It could be quite plausible if anything that the Land of Departure will return and TAVE will remain there and be seen every now and then in future sagas.

Discuss.

SoraXVen

it's hard to say exactly how TAV will be involved in the next saga. but i doubt they'll be gone all together. There's no reason why any of them would just go away and let Sora handle everything. Also I'm not sure that Nomura stated that no one dies. But if he did, he probably meant no one died in the sense that we think of(being completely gone). It's more like they die, but their "essence" lives on. Like what Eraqus did with Terra. That was probably put in place to more or less please disney. But it can't just be that everyone lives indefinitely.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
These aren't so much theories as questions.

1. I sorta answered that in the other thread when you mentioned Eraqus. Yes, he is theoretically somebody that needs to be saved. We don't know his status, though. We don't know if his heart still resides in Terra's or even what state Terra and Xehanot's hearts were in after Apprentice Xehanort split into a Heartless and Nobody. We're their heart merged by time it happened? If the hearts did not merge, did they split apart and where did each heart go? If they were merged, what about Eraqus' heart?

Also with Nomura's hints about Riku possibly housing another heart himself, whose heart is it?

2. Namine has not been dealt with. That was her data that got thanked so the real Namine still has yet to get her thanks.

3. They are still main characters so I doubt they will be thrown away after the saga is over.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
For 1.
As Ethnic Woman pointed out, to get more into that we need more information on the whole mess of the Terra/Eraqus/Xehanort-heart-fusion. Unlike Ven's wounded heart, which only hides inside Sora's heart, at least Xehanort's and Terra's heart's got fused together, with Eraqus's heart sitting in Terra's most likely like Kairi's heart did in Sora's in KH 1.

For 2.
What exactly happens is very much unclear at this point. The only tidbit we have for that is from the BBS Ultimania:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

According to this the data Ansem the Wise hid inside Sora (which consists apparently of his research results on hearts, memories and nobodies) is the key to "birth by sleep" aka revival aka "saving the tormented".
How this can be all archieved is still a mystery and shall remain so for a while, as Nomura had to say in the Re: Coded Ultimania:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The "details" on how everyone will be saved and in what form are according to this a major point of Kingdom Hearts III, to which Dream Drop Distance will lay out the groundwork since in the latest interviews Nomura pointed out that the main point of DDD will be about Ansem's hidden Data in Sora.

Guess we'll have to wait for DDD then to make some more solid theories on the whole "no death, saving and revival"-stuff.
There has to be a severe catch and/or difficult conditions to be fulfilled in order to work out revivals but nevertheless I'd like to point out that "reviving" someone is not new to the KH series.
We already had it even in KH 1 when hundreds of entire worlds were revived at the end, not to mention Maleficent and Oogie Boogie in KH 2.

For 3.
I would really doubt that Nomura would waste the characters and their still untouched potential by just dumping them after KH III. I strongly believe that Terra, Aqua and Ventus are going to play further roles in later sagas as Sora's allies and friends, maybe they will even be occasionally playable again.
Regardless in what "form" Roxas, Naminé and Xion are saved even they might play further roles, even if it's only minor by talking to Sora/Kairi through their hearts.

---

@Ethy:
Nomura didn't say anything about a heart inside Riku.
Here's the interview you're referring to:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

axel95

Awards
1. It depends what is going on/has happened in Apprentice Xehanort.
2. TAV will all probably have a happy ending, and the real Namine hasn't been helped yet, so that needs to happen.
3. TAVE will probably all return and be a part of this series for a long time. As Sephiroth0812 said, tey just won't return to the Land of Departure and leave the fate of the worlds up to Sora. We probably won't get a game like BBS where we only control TAV again, but I wouldn't be against it.

Zarxes

I also have a theory. This is the realm of sleep right? what if ventus were able to come out of soras heart and be able to move around in this realm as well? maybe even be an ally after all ventus is in his deep sleep and if ventus cannot wake up here maybe sora can communicate with him in the realm of sleep then perhaps?

Radar

Bronze Member
I just feel that Terra will end up sacrificing himself at the end of KH3 to get rid of Xehanort completely.

Ven would make an awesome party member in the next series.

booboogoo

i have two theories
1 that ventus and Roxas are ether the same person or linked since ven is fetured in 358/2 days
2. that ventus is in a diffrent room in castle oblivon and like sora is sleeping and will wake up for kingdom hearts 3 (if square ever makes it)

IAMSORA

1 that ventus and Roxas are ether the same person or linked since ven is fetured in 358/2 days
2. that ventus is in a diffrent room in castle oblivon and like sora is sleeping and will wake up for kingdom hearts 3 (if square ever makes it)

This has kinda already been resolved.
1) ven and roxas are not the same person. sora took in ven's heart at the end of BBS, so when sora released his heart, and kairi's heart, he also released ven's heart. which found its way into roxas, sora's nobody. so thats why roxas looks like ven and can cry at xions demise, because he does have a heart. xigbar saw xion as ven, i think because xion appears as different people others know connected to sora or something like that. briag knew ven "he used to give that same look" -KH2
2) ven IS sleeping in CO, but sora has yet to go to sleep, we will see how that works out in 3D

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

I read that as "Sora is asleep during DDD, but will wake up in Ven's body at the end of the game."

That would actually be an amazing ending, come to think of it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I read that as "Sora is asleep during DDD, but will wake up in Ven's body at the end of the game."

That would actually be an amazing ending, come to think of it.

Pfft, lol.
Like Ven's heart being totally happy it can be back into its own body and then dragging Sora's heart with him, forcing them to share one body...*ggg*.

The wording is somewhat off anyways as Ventus sleeping has a whole different reason than Sora had in both cases. For Ven it's his damaged heart, for Sora the first time (whch was indeed also first in a room in Castle Oblivion) was because of Naminé's memory mess and now the second apparently voluntary to reach the realm of sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back