• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Thoughts about Xigbar and Young Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I do think Kira has a point though, it's a weird coincidence that both Luxu and Xehanort used Body hopping to prolong their lives. I'd imagine that Luxu would have put the information out there somehow for Xehanort to find.
Still that could have been years before there even was a Xehanort.

While I am hesitant to say Luxu outright groomed Sora or Xehanort I can see him nudging them a long the path they'd naturally take.
I could see him leaving some bread crumbes for the foretold Seeker of Darkness to follow.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It's entirely possible that Luxu needs Sora to be in the same "reality" as the MoM is in order to bring him back.

Thus Sora overusing the Power of Waking (or using it wrong) so he has to fade serves the goal to ultimately help the MoM reach the "primary" worldline everyone else is in.

Sora's ability to connect with almost everyone more quickly than anyone else has been pointed out more than once by now and it is no rocket science that those who are close to him will try to bring him back if there's any chance for it.

In this case step 1 would be for the MoM to somehow connect with Sora and step 2 would be just piggybacking along when Sora returns via the help of Riku and whoever else Nomura feels the need to include.

This doesn't really need any active grooming or even direct interference from Luxu because Sora and Xehanort played off each other so well also in terms of their personalities that he just needs to wait for the results to trickle in.

"May your heart be your guiding key" is meant literally as Sora overusing the Power of Waking and charging in recklessly without much caution is him following his heart as usual even if that means harmful consequences in the long run.
Xehanort caring about nothing but his ambitions and allowing much pain and suffering to commence in short and mid terms while focusing only on an (in his view) positive end goal is the exact opposite approach to Sora and both serve to trigger different parts of Luxu's/the MoM's long term plan.

The only question mark remaining in this is what all of this has to do with Yozora and why he's there.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes. The best way I can put this into other words is , "I'm going to put this instructional guide on how to destroy the world in a random book on a random shelf in this library and pretend to be the librarian until someone checks it out. Whoever that is. "

Back