• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some things I noticed in KH 1.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX!

A week ago, i received my copy of KH 1.5, and i noticed something i didn't see before, since i didn't play KH1FM when i press R1 to lock on a certain heartless then press "triangle" it will command my party(Donald,Goofy,Tarzan..etc) to instant attack on my target. i kinda like it, it feels more strategic. Another notice was the first visit in Traverse Town.. back in KH1 Donald and Goofy searched every map for Sora, in the KH 1.5 they didn't search for him only falling on Sora in the Third District.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Re: somethings i noticed in KH 1.5

A week ago, i received my copy of KH 1.5, and i noticed something i didn't see before, since i didn't play KH1FM when i press R1 to lock on a certain heartless then press "triangle" it will command my party(Donald,Goofy,Tarzan..etc) to instant attack on my target. i kinda like it, it feels more strategic. Another notice was the first visit in Traverse Town.. back in KH1 Donald and Goofy searched every map for Sora, in the KH 1.5 they didn't search for him only falling on Sora in the Third District.

The triangle button works in the original copy of Kingdom Hearts as well. As for the Donald/Goofy searching for Sora, hmm I never heard of this until now. They took it out?

Did you go through all of the doors when the Heartless appeared in Traverse Town?

Last edited:

siegleeagle

The triangle button works in the original copy of Kingdom Hearts as well. As for the Donald/Goofy searching for Sora, hmm I never heard of this until now. They took it out?

Did you go through all of the doors when the Heartless appeared in Traverse Town?

No they didn't take it out because they still searched for sora in my copy of 1.5.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Yeah, it makes sense that they should still be looking for sora when you go into, say the hotel or something.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah if you skip over those areas it doesn't trigger the events. Gonna play 1.5 with my KH1 guide in hand to make sure I don't miss it.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

No they didn't take it out because they still searched for sora in my copy of 1.5.

Thanks for confirming this siegleeagle! I've checked a couple of walkthroughs and it looks like Donald/Goofy appearing in various places are optional.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think the reason it's optional is because if you happen to go past that area, it is implied that DG searched throughout Traverse Town really. Seeing them walk through a few doors here and there isn't necessary to drive the point home haha xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For the first time, I realised you could actually leave the battlefield during the Opposite Armor battle. It's arms/legs and HP are restored when you return though.

Monkey D. Rocky

For the first time, I realised you could actually leave the battlefield during the Opposite Armor battle. It's arms/legs and HP are restored when you return though.

Rly? That happens also with the battle with Clayton. Not the one with the Lizard the second one. The first time I found that out as a kid I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Rly? That happens also with the battle with Clayton. Not the one with the Lizard the second one. The first time I found that out as a kid I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever.
Really? I thought the barrier went up after the first cutscene.

Light

faster than
Awards
I remember that I didn't play KHI for a long time because I couldn't beat that damned Lizard. It was so hard for me. Granted I was 9, but still.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I remember that I didn't play KHI for a long time because I couldn't beat that damned Lizard. It was so hard for me. Granted I was 9, but still.
I'd think by that age a kid would be able to do that. Then again, he was hard when I was twelve.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I think you just invalidated your own comment. xD
So I noticed(XD but not entirely. I'm an aspie(Aspergers), so my mental capabilities are somewhat different from other people.

I also was not a hardcore gamer then, but a nine year old hardcore gamer(however rare) might've done better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back