• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some thing noticed in Secret ending.... *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kthundercat

The guy that made that video made it so that the people in the secret ending thread would see what he was talking about..........

The only thing the org weapons signify in my opinion though is that it akes place after KH2 not before.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
kthundercat said:
The guy that made that video made it so that the people in the secret ending thread would see what he was talking about..........

The only thing the org weapons signify in my opinion though is that it akes place after KH2 not before.

How could you be so sure? Could it be someone elses weapons or somethin

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It's style and design are in the same views as what Xehanort used at the end of KHII. It's possible Xehanort unleashed a beast to duel the Knights, as a test before they could reach their Chosen Keyblade. Hoping the beast would kill them before being able to retrieve the Keyblades. That is, though, if the events of the Secret Ending are in the past. Which I believe they are.

Ferrer

Living in the vicinity of Kingdom Hearts.
Kuja...*dies laughing* iseedisneyppl911, you just gave me an idea for my fic. *hugs* Thanks!

--------------------------------------------

Noob Saibot said:
i saw fenrir in more than one spot that must mean keyblades are fake.

No it doesn't. Seriously, do you think Square had enough time to make each individual Keyblade in that feild? That's alot of Keyblades out there, they probably had to use several of the models to get as many Keyblades out there as there were.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Very useful. Its givin me new thoughts......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back