• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

I was here thinking about key chains, masters and apprentices (bearers) of the keyblade, the fact that the keyblade choses its wielder" and Terra's sentence (the title of this thread) and I came up with this (this is big so I'll make topics about all I'm saying, even tough I think it's gonna worth reading):

Apprentices
Well, apprentices are those "new" with the keyblade, that can't master it fully and need to use key chains.

Key chains
I believe that key chains are the responsible for the shape change of the keyblade.I think that key chains are kind like a mark for those who are apprentices, it's like this: they don't have full control of the powers of the keyblades and need to change its key chains in order to use all its power. It's like they can't master all the powers and need to master each one individually.

Masters
Those are the ones who fully mastered all the powers of the key chains and, consequentially, the keyblade's. When that happen, the keyblade change its shape revealing their true form and losing their key chains (the true form kind have all the powers of the key chains gathered without the need of key chains). In the SE of KH 2 (The Gathering) we see VAT taking RMS, respectively, keyblades at the same time they have theirs, so maybe VAT's keyblades are the true form of RMS ones, that would explain why Terra sends KK to Riku (that actually goes for Sora) and why he picked KK in the secret end.[EDIT]Maybe masters can both wield their own unkeychained keyblade and the keychained ones.[/EDIT]

Keyblade's choice
In the first game Yuffie says to Sora "the keyblade chose its wielder, and it choose you", this make me think about one thing: the keyblade indeed chose its wielder (apprentices) and if they can' master its true powers and make it reveal its true form, the keyblade choses someone else (based on the strength of the heart) and if its new wielder can't master it, it will chose someone else and so on until someone finally master it completely.

Master choice
In KH 2: FM Terra says "I didn't chose you" (he choose Riku as we know), I could only find one explanation for it: when someone becomes a real master of the keyblade (without key chains) they can chose their successor, even though the keyblade can still change their wielder against its master will if it's needed (what can their former master do?? Fight against their keyblade :toungesmile:???). In the first game it was needed because Riku (Terra's chosen one) gave in to the darkness while Sora didn't, so it was "safer" once Riku could use the keyblade for dark affairs and bring chaos to the worlds. That would explain what Terra says.

Those are my thoughts, fell free to say whatever you want about them.

Last edited:

Stars

リク
I was here thinking about key chains, masters and apprentices (bearers) of the keyblade, the fact that the keyblade choses its wielder" and Terra's sentence (the title of this thread) and I came up with this (this is big so I'll make topics about all I'm saying, even tough I think it's gonna worth reading):

Apprentices
Well, apprentices are those "new" with the keyblade, that can't master it fully and need to use key chains.
Good idea on that ^-^But did u mean MX is apprentice =.= ?

Key chains
I believe that key chains are the responsible for the shape change of the keyblade.I think that key chains are kind like a mark for those who are apprentices, it's like this: they don't have full control of the powers of the keyblades and need to change its key chains in order to use all its power. It's like they can't master all the powers and need to master each one individually.
I thought that keychain is actually change with memories? I thought only a master has it.
Masters
Those are the ones who fully mastered all the powers of the key chains and, consequentially, the keyblade's. When that happen, the keyblade change its shape revealing their true form and losing their key chains (the true form kind have all the powers of the key chains gathered without the need of key chains). In the SE of KH 2 (The Gathering) we see VAT taking RMS, respectively, keyblades at the same time they have theirs, so maybe VAT's keyblades are the true form of RMS ones, that would explain why Terra sends KK to Riku (that actually goes for Sora) and why he picked KK in the secret end.
I dunno about whether Terra pass the KK to Riku or not... coz the secret ending from KH2 is showing connection only...
Keyblade's choice
In the first game Yuffie says to Sora "the keyblade chose its wielder, and it choose you", this make me think about one thing: the keyblade indeed chose its wielder (apprentices) and if they can' master its true powers and make it reveal its true form, the keyblade choses someone else (based on the strength of the heart) and if its new wielder can't master it, it will chose someone else and so on until someone finally master it completely.
Again, good idea on that =D
Master choice
In KH 2: FM Terra says "I didn't chose you" (he choose Riku as we know), I could only find one explanation for it: when someone becomes a real master of the keyblade (without key chains) they can chose their successor, even though the keyblade can still change their wielder against its master will if it's needed (what can their former master do?? Fight against their keyblade :toungesmile:???). In the first game it was needed because Riku (Terra's chosen one) gave in to the darkness while Sora didn't, so it was "safer" once Riku could use the keyblade for dark affairs and bring chaos to the worlds. That would explain what Terra says.
Keyblade chose its own master, so i think that keyblade has spirit..

Those are my thoughts, fell free to say whatever you want about them.

Good Idea =D

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

You say MX is an apprentice? He has keychain, just to let ya know. This fact ruins ur theory =(

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
its obvious that you put some thought into this. its a good theory, but I always thought a keyblade without a keychain was fake. but then, it wouldn't be right for VAT to have fake keyblades. So your theory is likely.

Stars

リク
Maybe MX is collector?? Like my grandpa used to collect postmarks. MX maybe collects keychains like my grandpa did with postmarks? :O

Lol.. MX sure have many keychain XDD
Hey , Thraxe . you have 4 more posts before become premium =D

Y

Yannis

Lol.. MX sure have many keychain XDD
Hey , Thraxe . you have 4 more posts before become premium =D
Yup, Im aware of it ^^" What happens then? =O

btw, I see that u just got premium too =) congratz!^^

that could be true. but I don't see why he needs so many.
I asked same from my grandpa and he said that the collection goes on forever =)

Y

Yannis

lol..then wat MX going to do with those keychain ? xP
Maybe he gonna show-off to Yen Sid and say like;

"Hey, look Yen! I got lotsa these chains!! ;/"

*Yen Sid is envious like hell*

SOMETHING LIKE THIS MAYBE:

disme1.jpg

Last edited:

xickae

Good idea on that ^-^But did u mean MX is apprentice =.= ?
Could be. We know nothing about him or any of th new characters.

I dunno about whether Terra pass the KK to Riku or not... coz the secret ending from KH2 is showing connection only...
Well he says "I didn't chose you" for Sora in KH 2: FM and we know that KK was meant to Riku, so I do think Terra passed KK to Riku.

Again, good idea on that =D
Thanks.

Keyblade chose its own master, so i think that keyblade has spirit..
Yeah, I also think that way, that's why I said even Terra meaning KK to Riku it choose Sora so a possible dark wielder wouldn't appear (remember that Riku was being taken by darkness from the beginning of the game).

Good Idea =D
Really thanks.

DS in certain scene doesn't have keychain . What does it supposed to mean ? XDD

Hmmm you got me on that. DS comes from MX so maybe DS uses a keyblade MX lend to him

PS.: I'm gonna add one thing forgot about masters: masters can both wield their own unkeychained keyblade and the keychained ones.

You say MX is an apprentice? He has keychain, just to let ya know. This fact ruins ur theory =(

I wouldn't say that. He is strong and wise, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is a master. Even he being a master he will also be able to wield ordinary keyblades (the ones with keychains)

that could be true. but I don't see why he needs so many.

I think can answer that: he needs it to make KH appear. I don't know why but I think that's why he needs so many (in the secret end BBS most of the keylades rise to the sky and with the help of MX magic made KH appear).

Last edited:

Stars

リク

disme1.jpg

Laugh out Loud ..XDD
Then Yen Sid order Mickey to steal MX's keychain >:D
Congratz Thraxe ^^ 1000th posts =D

Stars

リク
Could be. We know nothing about him or any of th new characters.
But Mx is a master of keyblade, wasn't he? o_O;;

Well he says "I didn't chose you" for Sora in KH 2: FM and we know that KK was meant to Riku, so I do think Terra passed KK to Riku.

Yeah. But i think something more than that..XD

Yeah, I also think that way, that's why I said even Terra meaning KK to Riku it choose Sora so a possible dark wielder wouldn't appear (remember that Riku was being taken by darkness from the beginning of the game).

Er.. Maybe Terra being some part of Keyblade..I think the battle in FM+ is the battle with the keyblade spirit...not exactly Terra

Hmmm you got me on that. DS comes from MX so maybe DS uses a keyblade MX lend to him

PS.: I'm gonna add one thing forgot about masters: masters can both wield their own unkeychained keyblade and the keychained ones.
I think MX create the keyblade to DS. Do you mean DS is master then? o_O

I wouldn't say that. He is strong and wise, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is a master. Even he being a master he will also be able to wield ordinary keyblades (the ones with keychains)

MX is truly a master.. i guess..XD

I think can answer that: he needs it to make KH appear. I don't know why but I think that's why he needs so many (in the secret end BBS most of the keylades rise to the sky and with the help of MX magic made KH appear).

Er.. i think he needs those keyblader's hearts instead of keychains to create KH

Hell yeah! There is our plot for BBS..;P

Lol...yeah ~ XDD

Charlie K

Back in Business

disme1.jpg

Yen sid looks like a frog IMO...But still. really funny!

Eternal Redemption

last in line

disme1.jpg

Yen Sid does look like a frog.........and MX looks like an Imp from an old game called Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets only with a beard that is.......

lol though it is funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back