• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Story Clarification and Slight Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi

I'm a bit confused on how Sora and company are going to save Terra due to the new stuff introduced in KH3D. There's the revelation that Nobodies can grow their own hearts, so saving Roxas, Xion, and Namine might be clearer now. I'm just speculating, but the three of them can be brought back by extracting them from Sora and Kairi respectively. Maybe AtW's data could provide some help with that, or something. Aqua just needs to be helped out of the RoD to come back, and Ven just needs his heart back to wake up.

At first I thought Terra can be brought back if Xemnas/AX/whatever remembers his true past, but this is clearly not the case since seems to have faked his amnesia. From the secret ending in BbS, there was a scene where Terra and MX are shown both locked out of control of AX's heart, which leads to AX having amnesia. But if AX has been faking amnesia the whole time, then I really don't see the point in showing that scene other than to tell us that MX is crazy prepared, which everybody already knew. So where did Terra go?

Terra is mentioned by MX that he's one of the 13 darknesses in Organization XIII-2. Correct me if I'm wrong but the 13 darknesses are all Xehanorts from different points in time, right? Then does this mean that there are multiple bodies of Terra running around (as in Xemnas, AX, and Terranort)?

That's all I wanted to ask. In my opinion, KH3D provided satisfying answers about Nobodies which clarified how to potentially save Roxas, Xion, and Namine, but opened up a whole new can of worms regarding Terra's current state of existence.

Anyways, yay first thread. I'm new here, so I really hope this is in the right section and the title isn't spoiler-y. Also, I hope I've gotten all the various nicknames and abbreviations right. >.<

Walkway

In one of the ultimania interviews (I think? Maybe it was Famitsu?) Noms mentions how Master Xehanort reformed into his state before becoming Terra-Xehanort, and made an ambiguous remark about how what happened to Terra's body and heart (And Eraqus' heart!) after Master Xehanort was reformed is still a mystery.

Then there's also when Mickey remarks that his three missing friends could be part of the seven guardians of light, MX says that one on his list (sans Sora) already is among his ranks. Seeing as we see both Ventus and Aqua still where they were left in various scenes during the ending, I personally think it's a safe bet that Terra (Terra-Xehanort? Terranort?) is among those black coats. They probably just didn't want to waste the reveal in DDD.

/Speculation

Yomi

why is your text bright yellow holy kupo

Ugh, sorry about that! The forum skin when I made that post was the default black one, and I couldn't see what I had written. So I changed the font color to white (yellow?). /derp It's a bit embarassing. Hope I've gotten it right this time around.

Anyways, thanks Walkway for clarifying things a bit. It makes sense that DDD would leave things vague so we could speculate. I guess that's part of what makes the complex story more enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back