• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Renders I took.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

THE_BLACK_MAGE

cool, i've always wanted to see actual wire frames of the models...the chains one the heartless i already know were "cookie cutters"....you know...i could actualy make a replica model of sora for people to have fun with...but i would need some more wire frame views of him...then everyone would have there own sora...i could make it using a free application call blender so every one can use it!

so how about it...make some more angles?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Updated with the following Setzer, Riku, Roxas in Pajamas, Xemnas First Form

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
That's great, Xaldin! Would really like to see the renders of the other Organization members and Riku, Kairi, Namine and Ansem The Wise.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm still looking for the Organization, I already posted Riku, and still looking for Kairi, and Ansem The Wise.

Harth

What do you do with these renders? Can you put them into games like Second Life??

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Wow I was looking around and guess who I found

xemnasfinalir1.jpg

Still looking for Kairi though..

Xayn

Uwaahh! Xemnas! That's so cool! I noticed that Xemnas doesn't leave his robe unzipped at the bottom like a lot of the others...

I bet he could move around better if he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back