• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

some quick synth help please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato

I've been trying to get the ultima weapon for a while but i have a few things i need to synth first... i've got all the ingreedients except for bright crystal i need liike five of um. now i did do some research and there supposed to come from defenders (the sheilded heartless i think) but i don't know how many of those i've killed.

i dunnoif i'm fighting the wrong heartless or lookin in the wrong places... either way please tell me where the bright crystals are!

thanks a bunch!

p.s.
this is my first post so sorry if i mess up...

ffx2_rpgmaster

Ummm, keep fighting defenders dude. Thats really all you have to do.

Just keep on fighting them.

Oh, AND NO ONE POST THE SAME THING AFTER THIS! Everyone will just be repeating what I said. SO STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR ING POST COUNT! NO ONE CARES!

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Moving to the KH-Help section. Don't worry Kato, happens to a lot of people.

ffx2_rpgmaster, nobody could make a post in this topic that's more stupid or repetitive than yours.

[Moved]

i found a quick and easy place to find defenders is in the third district after you seal hallow bastin. oh and if you are not sure what the heartless you are looking for looks like, check your journal section on characters/heartless. not only does this have a description of each character, it tells you how many of that particular heartless you have defeated and if you press the triangle you can see a cool 3d pic of them and use the analog stick to move them around. :) i know thats not releavent, but it interetained me while i was looking around and reading stuff. good luck on getting the ultimate weapon!

Dark-Sora 50

Okay. Basically, an easy way to get to a few Defenders is to go into the Hotel in Traverse Town, Second District. You'll either face Wizards or Defenders first, then vice versa for the second encounter of Heartless. And equip Luxky Strike with everyone.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Anotheer good place for Defenders is in THe End of the world world terminus section, there's always lots in Traverse Town and Olympus Colisseum and many other terminus sites.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Defenders drop them, you know those things with a large shield with a dog head on it? those ones in Hollow Basian, they are most likely to drop them.

~Life~

The old member
Kato said:
I've been trying to get the ultima weapon for a while but i have a few things i need to synth first... i've got all the ingreedients except for bright crystal i need liike five of um. now i did do some research and there supposed to come from defenders (the sheilded heartless i think) but i don't know how many of those i've killed.

i dunnoif i'm fighting the wrong heartless or lookin in the wrong places... either way please tell me where the bright crystals are!

thanks a bunch!

p.s.
this is my first post so sorry if i mess up...

May i recomend going to a faq maby or instead

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_synthesis.txt

Click that link. Thats all the help you would need! :D

enygma

and after that you'll maybe need some mystery goo. those are easy just go to the deck on ship ship in never land. if you got blue mushrooms good if not kill all the enemies run around a bit a go back there. now start flying and get low enough to the ground and hit the mushroom guy. trick is you dont want him to touch the ground so hit him when he's just above soras head to give you some time. now other might say do this in a different spot but the is easier because when sora's flying he moves along with the targeted person without moving the joystick so all you have to do is hit X at the right time..try to hit him 100 times. most times i get 2 mystery goos sometime i get 3. so thats the easiest way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back