• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some questions on trophy-getting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I'm currently trying to unlock 10 trophies to get the Secret Ending. I already got 8 of them(finishing the story, 2000 Drop points, first place in every Flick Rush cup, killing 2500 Dream Eater, collecting 5000 munny, saving 20 photos, linking with Spirits 50 times amd defeating 50 enemies with Reality Shift)

So now I need to get two more. I have my eyes set on the one for defeating 1000 enemies while in Flowmotion but I have no idea which one I should get after. These are my options that I have questions on:

Max out every Spirit's Affinity Level- does this mean I have to get all the Dream Eaters and max their levels? Or can I just max out the levels of the ones I already have?

Scoring more than 75000000 points in Dive Mode- does this mean for just one Dive or for the accumulative of all my Dives? And if it's just for one, how do I get that? What's the easiest world to Dive?

Thanks in advance.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Max out every Spirit's Affinity Level- does this mean I have to get all the Dream Eaters and max their levels? Or can I just max out the levels of the ones I already have?

Scoring more than 75000000 points in Dive Mode- does this mean for just one Dive or for the accumulative of all my Dives? And if it's just for one, how do I get that? What's the easiest world to Dive?

Thanks in advance.
Don't go for the first one. That means EVERY Dream Eater iirc.

I believe the Dive Mode one is just a fancy way to say "Get an A on all Dives".
I think mine unlocked immediately after getting A on all of them.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Don't go for the first one. That means EVERY Dream Eater iirc.

I believe the Dive Mode one is just a fancy way to say "Get an A on all Dives".
I think mine unlocked immediately after getting A on all of them.

Thanks. Um, I have a new question on the stat-boosting abilities. Does that mean by any chance, that I have to get all the Spirits? Cus like, if you can get a total of 5 HP boosts, they're divided amongst 5 Spirits.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Thanks. Um, I have a new question on the stat-boosting abilities. Does that mean by any chance, that I have to get all the Spirits? Cus like, if you can get a total of 5 HP boosts, they're divided amongst 5 Spirits.

It differs. Some spirits have more than one HP-Boost (like Zolephant for example) and R & R Seal has all five.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Out of all the trophies, I ranked them all from what I believe the easiest to be until the hardest:

Easiest:
Memento Maniac
Stop Drop Roller
In the Munny
Reality Shifter
Pro Linker
Key Slinger
Tresure Seeker
Daring Diver (yeah, you pretty much have to get an A in all of them, I don't know why they don't just say that)
In the Clear
Badge of Pride (if you beat the game originally on Proud though you unlock both this and In the Clear)
Stat Builder (once you have the right DE's all you need at once is maxed HP, Magic, Attack, and Defense Ups. There are many combinations you can have that lead to this, R&R Seal I find is one of the best DE's you can use for the HP Ups among others)
Motion Sickness (this was one of the last trophies I got, it takes some time I find because despite Flowmotion being strong, it doesn't take out that many enemies per attack I find so I had to Flowmotion grind for a while after I beat the game, this might be just me then again)
King of Rush (can easily be done with cheap tactics utilizing either Ryu Dragon or Zolephant but takes some time)
Portal Champ
Spirit Guide
Critical Praise (only because you have to beat the story minimum twice in order to get this trophy so it does take time)
Dream Pleaser (yes, you need to max out the affinity of at least one type of every DE, this takes so much time and the quickest way is to buy as many Balloons as you can and just use the balloon game on your DE's over and over without actually playing the game, if you do something else and only tap the 3DS when the balloon game ends, it is actually less time taking than if you actually try playing each balloon game)
Frequent Friend (you need another copy of the game and even when you do, some people don't exactly know how this one works...this is the last trophy I need and I have no idea of going upon it)

If I were you I would go with either Treasure Seeker (not that bad if you have a guide where they all are), Daring Diver, or Stat Builder, which I think might be the easiest one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back