• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Questions for ya

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) If both Xemnas and Ansem SoD were killed, what is left of Terra to be saved? Its not like the body of Xehanort the apprentice is still around.....
A) Unless enough of Terra is left in his armor? Speaking of which, what part of terra is in his armor?

2) Why was the Chi-Blade incomplete during the Ven-Vanitas fight, but was complete during the Aqua-Vanitas fight?

3) There were a few more but i forgot the rest of my questions :/ . And why is MF so frikkin hard? lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1) If both Xemnas and Ansem SoD were killed, what is left of Terra to be saved? Its not like the body of Xehanort the apprentice is still around.....

When a person's Heartless and Nobody are defeated, the Somebody will return.
Ansem SoD defeated + Xemnas defeated = Return of Apprentice Xehanort.

A) Unless enough of Terra is left in his armor? Speaking of which, what part of terra is in his armor?

Just his lingering sentiments. You know, hence the name, "Lingering Sentiment."

2) Why was the Chi-Blade incomplete during the Ven-Vanitas fight, but was complete during the Aqua-Vanitas fight?

Edit: Looks like it was something about Ven resisting the union between him and Vanitas.

3) There were a few more but i forgot the rest of my questions :/ . And why is MF so frikkin hard? lol

Because he just is xD

Last edited:

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com

It's been heavily implied, if not stated outright, in interviews that if a Heartless and it's Nobody are both defeated, they can become whole again. That would be how.

In order for the Chi-Blade to be completed, a heart or light and a heart of darkness had to unite. When Ven defeated Vanitas using his heart as the battleground, his victory caused this to happen.

Well, he is the final boss. =P

Gram

Banned
Awards
when a heartless (ansem) and its nobody (xemnas) are defeated the original person is supposed to revive.

his thoughts

something to do with ven's resistence of the merger, not exactly of the details.

cause he's on steriods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back