• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

some questions about days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAMEXICH

i just beat Kh 358/2 days recently but there are a few things i dont understand...

towards the end when Xion decides to give her memories back to Sora or whatever and then meets Roxas on the clock tower... she tells him that he has to do it too soon or something ( please correct me whenever im wrong) ... anyway the point is what she said made me think she was working on behalf of DiZ/ Riku to try and get Roxas to go with her to awaken Sora and give him the memories back and stuff... but then she turned into whatever you call what she was... and used the Organizations devices to try and (Kill??) me... so that made me think that she was working on behalf of the Organization to eliminate Roxas so Sora couldn't be awakened.. and Xion could continue to be used by the organization to collect hearts... can someone please explain that part to me....

and .... near the very end of the game... y does Riku ask Roxas why he can use the Keyblade.... shouldnt he know... or does he not know that he's Sora's Nobody????

HELP!!

Fallen Prince

First off, Riku does know that Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but I think (keyword THINK) that he doesn't understand why Roxas can weild the keyblade without a heart. And Xion pretended to attack Roxas so Roxas would destroy her, allowing Sora's memories to flow back to him and so that the Organization wouldn't use her (since she is a puppet) to kill Roxas.

LAMEXICH

ok... so what was the point of the organizations device.. ( was it to make it harder for Roxas to destroy her)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
She wasn't working to kill Roxas, merely incapacitate or weaken him to the point where he wouldn't be able to resist being absorbed back into Sora. At that stage, Roxas was set on fighting the Organization and would have resisted all efforts to merge back into Sora, considering that would essentially end his existence. Because Roxas would not comply peacefully, Xion was forced to fight him.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
First off, Riku does know that Roxas is Sora's Nobody, but I think (keyword THINK) that he doesn't understand why Roxas can weild the keyblade without a heart. And Xion pretended to attack Roxas so Roxas would destroy her, allowing Sora's memories to flow back to him and so that the Organization wouldn't use her (since she is a puppet) to kill Roxas.

uhm sir she was not gonna kill roxas just absorb him and become the true sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back