• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some new tidbits :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I know I'm starting a whole new thread for such a small compilation of information, but hey, these weren't on the KHI front page so I decided to post them all together if anybody is interested ^^. Credit goes to KH Ultimania!

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
3 Playable Scenarios with 3 Different Characters (Available in any order)

Kingdom Hearts: Coded (Mobile)
Game is planned to be released internationally
Disney Worlds will be released as individual episodes (similar to FF7:BC)

Aaand for those who may not have noticed o_O

Graphics use 2D sprites overlayed on 3D Backgrounds

So not too much but the International thing might cheer a few of you up! And BBS seems to have three story modes it seems ^^.

Marluxia_Rose

Actually there are a lot of clouds,flying people,c
Btw do u think the 3 scenarios will be 1 for each new chars? Im talkin about Ven,Terra,Aqua...it seems logical to me that they might had "their stories" while Sora was restoring his memories and he was sleeping--->("Birth By Sleep")...what u think? Lets continoue this thread guys :p

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Why thank you :).

I don't like the mobile idea either, but hey, I need a new phone anyway.. so I'm holding out. Before Crisis was never released in Europe though, so this might not be either T_T.

And Birth by Sleep is almost definite to come here.. I really don't see why not. It's literally the new KH game, seriously.. if they skipped out on it.. well.. I think every single fan on planet Earth would demand to know why!

Aaand the scenarios will most likely be one for each character, yes! Meaning.. unique worlds, villains and more I hope ^^. This could mean numerous endings, or one main one seen from different perspectives :D. I just hope they're of reasonable length and have plenty of replay value (from the screens though I can tell I'll be dipping into this incessantly just for the sheer awesomeness of the fighting :)).

WOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back