• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some New Ideas I would consider using for KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Earlier I posted a thread about how they could have forms of Xehanort without using time travel. Well I'm come up with another way they could have done it, that is even far less complicated. I also came up with some other stuff that I think would have fit in well.

Okay first things first: Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas.

Yeah the canon and official explanation is that Young MX time traveled and picked up these two at some point and brought them into the present.

I would have considered another alternate explanation for these two being in KH3D, and it is actually inspired by something in KH3D itself.

Remember how Joshua said that when his homeworld was destroyed by the heartless, so were Neku and the others except for a few fragments of their existence? Okay well Joshua goes on to say he brought his friends to the Realm of Sleep so he could restore his friends using the fragments of what remained of their existence, which he suceeded in doing.

So why couldn't Young MX do the same? When Ansem's machine blew up and the fragment of XH left in Riku was forced out, Young MX could have taken this fragment of XH to the Realm of Sleep and there XH's existence would slowly be restored.

Young MX could do the same with a fragment of Xemnas' existence left.

But you get the point I hope.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next I want to focus on an alternate concept for Young MX. As I stated in my earlier thread, my alternate idea for Young MX is that he could have been MX's first nobody, created when he possessed Terra in BBS.

When MX shed his body he left a fragment of his heart inside of it, when the body of MX became a nobody it was able to take the form of MX in his youth thanks to his memories and his great control over darkness.

Inside the heart fragment YMX was left with were memories containing all the information for MX's back up plan using 13 Darknesses and 7 Lights, in case Ventus and Vanitas failed.

So from that point forward YMX has been manipulating certain events in the series to collect vessels for Xehanort in case Organization XIII failed to be of use.

Which leads me to my next point.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Realm of Sleep:

As we know, most of the worlds that were taken by the heartless were restored at the end of KH1, but a few were not fully restored and so fell into sleep. This caused the sleeping worlds to dream and those dreams gave rise to the Realm of Sleep.

However I don't believe they ever explained why certain worlds did not become fully restored at the end of KH1. They also never explain how Country of Musketeers and Symphony of Sorcery can be in the realm of sleep if neither Disney Castle nor Mysterious Tower are asleep, though Symphony of Sorcery can be explained by saying that Yen Sid seperated himself from the rest of the world when the heartless attacked or something.

So here would be what my explanation would be for the Realm of Sleep and the sleeping worlds. Since i'm trying to eliminate the whole time travel thing in order to make this a less complex alternative, this means I have to give YMX some other special power. I decided to give him the power of sleep.

While Yen Sid was distracted by the acts of Xemnas and XH, YMX went completely unnoticed. During his time he further learned more about darkness and soon figured out how to manipulate the darkness in a heart to cause someone or something to fall into a dark sleep.

When Sora freed the worlds taken by the heartless in KH1, YMX would have been there in hiding and when the worlds were being restored YMX would use his power over sleep to trap a few of the worlds into sleep.

So why would YMX do this? Two reasons. 1. YMX needed some worlds to sleep so they would give rise to the realm of sleep where he would be able to restore XH and Xemnas from their fragments of existence. Not to mention in made an excellent hiding place for the Xehanort vessels to reside in until enough of them could be gathered.

2. YMX was already planning ahead to make Sora a Xehanort vessel. YMX knew Yen Sid would learn about the sleeping worlds and being the kind hearted good guy he is would send Sora into the dream worlds to restore the sleeping worlds to the realm of light. Thus the realm of sleep made the perfect trap to turn Sora into a vessel for Xehanort.
----------------------------------------------------

How MX could get his youth back without using Terra:

Like I said before one alternate idea would be YMX being MX's first nobody. At the end of KH3D with almost all the XIII Darknesses gathered and his mission basicaly complete, YMX would merge back with MX thus causing MX to take his nobody's younger form resulting in MX regaining his youth without using Terra.

Meanwhile Terra still has a fragment of Xehanort's heart inside of him so he would still be one of the XIII Darknesses.
--------------------------------------------------------

Last but not least: Red Eye Nightmare

So yeah Red Eyes wasn't all that important in the end, he turned out to be a Nightmare, basically the Darkside and Twilight Thorn equivelant of a Nightmare I suppose.

But one idea I may have used would just make Red Eyes Vanitas. Nomura explained when Vanitas was first created he had red eyes and no face (Similar to how Red Eye Nightmare looks), it was only when Ven and Sora became connected did Vanitas take on Sora's appearance.

My idea would be when Ven defeated Vanitas, a fragment of Vanitas remained latched onto Ven's heart and when Ven's heart entered Sora's, Vanitas' heart fragment did as well.

In KH3D as Sora falls deeper into darkness and sleep, Vanitas's fragment begins to grow at a greater rate until finally he is able to seperate himself from both Sora and Ventus and appears to Riku in his original form with red eyes and no physical features.

After the boss battle between him and Riku, Vanitas heads off to join the XIII Darknesses. This was also a part of YMX's plan. He knew what remained of Vanitas was in Sora and knew as Sora fell deeper into the darkness of sleep Vanitas would be able to escape. (Which explains the scene where Vanitas is standing next to YMX in La Cite Des Cloches) Thus allowing Vanitas to become yet another vessel for Xehanort.
---------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah these are just some alternate ideas and concepts I would have considered using in KH3D if I was the one making the game.

Remember my explanations are simply my ideas and my opinions, I don't want anyone to get confused and take my ideas as canon because that happened in the last thread. I'm flattered some people thought my ideas were game worthy, thanks for that!

So what do you guys think?

MasterZeR0

I hate when people complain "lots of words" or "walls of text". I read it all. And those are some good ideas. It's a shame about red eyes no being so important. Good job!

Seighart

Awards
You know its sometimes nice to not see a thread that doesn't have shit loads of words... especially when you've just got finished studying for S.A.Ts

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I hate when people complain "lots of words" or "walls of text". I read it all. And those are some good ideas. It's a shame about red eyes no being so important. Good job!

As Winnie the Pooh would say: Thank you very much, dear somebody! ^_^

You know its sometimes nice to not see a thread that doesn't have shit loads of words... especially when you've just got finished studying for S.A.Ts

Alright, i'll sum it up for you.

Alternate Ideas for KH3D

Young Master Xehanort:

He's MX's first nobody, created when MX possessed Terra. MX left a fragment of his heart inside of YMX, a fragment which contained both memories of his youth (Allowing YMX to take on the form of his youth) and memories that contained the knowledge about MX's back up plan to forge the X-Blade. From that point foreward YMX has been manipulating events of the series to eventually gather 13 vessels for Xehanort in case Organization XIII fails.

Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas in KH3D:

Remember how Joshua took the fragments of TWEWY cast existences to the Realm of Sleep to restore them? Well YMX did the same with Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas. He took fragments of their existence and in the Realm of Sleep they were restored, while the majority of themselves became whole again thus restoring MX, and thus allowing XH and Xemnas to exist alongside MX without the time travel plot device.

Realm of Sleep:

I would cut out Country of Musketeers and possibly Fantasia since their worlds shouldn't be asleep, and replace them with a pixar world and maybe 101 Dalmatians or Sword in the Stone.

Now over the years YMX learned how to use the power of sleep (instead of time). YMX was there in hiding when the worlds taken by the heartless were restored. He used the power of sleep to trap a few worlds into a state a sleep thus causing them to dream thus giving birth to the realm of sleep. YMX did this for 2 reasons: 1. So the vessels he was gathering could have a hide out where they wouldn't be detected, a dream realm seemed perfect for this. 2. YMX was already planning to use Sora as a Xehanort vessel and knew Yen Sid would eventually send Sora into the realm of sleep to awake the sleeping worlds, and so it was the perfect trap to get Sora.

Red Eyes:

Red Eyes is Vanitas. A fragment of Vanitas' heart remained in Ven and later latched onto Sora. YMX could sense Vanitas in Sora (Explains the La Cite Des Cloches scene) So as Sora began to fall deeper into the darkness of sleep, Vanitas grew stronger and eventually was able to escape any connection to Sora or Ven. Thus he appeared in front of Riku in his original form as a red eye featureless being of darkness, except with an organization coat instead of his dark suit. After the boss fight Vanitas heads off to join the XIII Darknesses in the throne room and become another vessel for Xehanort (As YMX had hoped for, as a bonus to also dragging Sora into darkness, getting two vessels for the price of one.)

MX gets his youth back without Terra:

At the end of KH3D, with his mission to collect the XIII darknesses nearly complete, YMX returns to MX and the two become whole again, except this time MX takes his nobody's younger appearance resulting in MX getting his youth back without using Terra. Though Terra still has a fragment of Xehanort's heart left inside of him so he is still one of the XIII Darknesses.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now is that better?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas in KH3D:

Remember how Joshua took the fragments of TWEWY cast existences to the Realm of Sleep to restore them? Well YMX did the same with Xehanort's Heartless and Xemnas. He took fragments of their existence and in the Realm of Sleep they were restored, while the majority of themselves became whole again thus restoring MX, and thus allowing XH and Xemnas to exist alongside MX without the time travel plot device.
This is the best idea in there, nice thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back