• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some More Announcements

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
As an early Christmas present to all of you we've made several changes to KHI over the past month. Some of them you have have noticed; others have been subtle. As you read on, you'll see all the changes we've made. And yes, we do have many more plans for the near and distant future. So don't worry. So without further ado please read on as my fancy organized list will inform you on many things:

Check out my new style
blaq.jpg

Say hello to KHI Blaq

We've had many discussions over the past five months over the skins issue. Some wanted to keep all of them and get more, others wanted to get rid of some and cut down. Ultimately the latter won. So we decided to leave the decision up to you. As much as we all love "KHI Blaq" we are sad to see two of the skins go. As you may have now noticed both Cobalt and Ambiance are no longer available.

We've now cut the skins down to four. Two light skins (KHI Ultimate and KHI Lite), and two dark skins (KHI Blaq and Tren_z). We hope that everyone is satisfied. Yes, there is a trend in the names of those skins and we have no announcements at this time about Tren_z, it's here to stay as far as we know.

Going Platinum
The KHI Platinums, we like them

As we brought up a few weeks back, there is now a new usergroup here at KHI. Becoming a Premium member just wasn't enough anymore for some so we gave everyone a new goal to shoot for. The Platinum members are a key part of KHI. They've all accumulated over 3000 posts and have helped our community grow by sparking conversations, helping new members and lending a helping hand to members in need. For that, we thank you.

We also have to thank all of you for being extremely patient over the past few weeks. The process of adding a group shouldn't have had any hiccups like it did, but some things went wrong and there was some miscommunication and you guys stuck through (most of) it. We know they're are still some things wrong but we are always fixing them.

I'm a Male, yo
I promise

We added a very small addition to all the skins that most of you noticed. The Gender icons! Nothing very exciting, I don't even know why it has it's own section here. But it does, so there.

I wanna be on Staff
forumleaders.jpg

This, is not you

We've had a few additions to our excellent staff here at KHI. Our communty is large and we need some helping hands every once in a while. I know you're all wondering "Why wasn't I chosen? I'm better than this person, I should be a mod!" Unfortunately it's not that easy. Members on staff have been an integral part of KHI for as long as they've been here.
  • Ryuuzaki - Has been promoted as a General Video Games moderator.
  • Sparkle Motion - Has been added to the Graphics and Fan Art moderation teams.
  • Frozen Inferno - Has come out of retirement and is now moderating both the General Video Games' section and the Graphics section.

The Banhammer has Many Uses
There are special circumstances, sometimes

The Marauder, Dogenzaka and Hokage have all been unbanned. Yes, they were banned permanently, but sometimes certain individuals understand what they did wrong and the staff thinks that they may come back. Albeit on an extremely short leash. There are no 'Warnings' or 'Chances' for these members. One slip up and their accounts are going to be deleted, and their IP's will be banned.

These are very unorthodox circumstances so do not ever expect you'll be unbanned.

The Future
So, what's next?

This is the start of what looks to be a very, very promising 2008. So please, stay tuned.

OH, and this isn't it for '07. We have a few more tricks up our sleeves that are sure to keep you all busy till our next update.

Happy Holidays!
KHI Staff

P.S. We love you.

Last edited:

Blue

home is where the heart is
Thanks DG for this useful list of changes.

I'm curious about what awaits us in the next year ^_^

ultamaSora

Interesting, nice to have a list of everything. Can't wait for the rest of the changes.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm really happy that Dogen's back. He's awesome.

Blaq is pretty nice, but for some reason, on my mom's smaller screen, the pages are always stretched. . .It's not a really big deal as I do most of my surfing on my 27" Widescreen, which it doesn't mess up. . .but some might suffer more than I do.

P.S. Loves ya too.

M

Miss Murder

We luff you too. = (

Thanks for the list.

I've been using Lite for a while ... but soon I'll probably be using Blaq.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Do keep in mind the length of your leash.

*Gnaws on leash*
*Gnaws on Hokage's leash*
*Howls*
*Scratches ear*

No but seriously, nice changes being done. It's worth appreciating.

I don't believe he is aware of it though.

Me neither. Last time I spoke to him on the internet was over a year ago.
He's probably out pimpin' hoes or something.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
*Gnaws on leash*
*Howls*
*Scratches ear*

You can't put "or something" at the end of pimpin' hoes, dude.

VirusCoreHacker

*Gnaws on leash*
*Howls*
*Scratches ear*

Rumor says He's in college, A Straight A Student, With his own Gang, and one Friday nights..He goes out with his friends and randomly throws salsa bottles throught peoples windows...Yet these are still rumors =3

Josh

Silver Member
The Banhammer has Many Uses
There are special circumstances, sometimes

The Marauder, Dogenzaka and Hokage have all been unbanned. Yes, they were banned permanently, but sometimes certain individuals understand what they did wrong and the staff thinks that they may come back. Albeit on an extremely short leash. There are no 'Warnings' or 'Chances' for these members. One slip up and their accounts are going to be deleted, and their IP's will be banned.

These are very unorthodox circumstances so do not ever expect you'll be unbanned.
Wow what a terrible choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back