• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some lore questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zaktheyak

1. What is guilting?
2. How do the medals show characters who aren't born yet?
3. Has it been revealed who owns the dark chirithy?
4. Is daybreak town the same as the keyblade graveyard?
5. How do the Disney worlds exist this far in the past?
6. Which is canon, x or Ux?

Hirokey123

Awards
Tagged just incase.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Muke

whatever
Awards
1. Guilting (or… ugh… Special Attack Bonus) is when you make your medals stronger in-game. Lore version (X Spoilers): Nightmare Chirithy was born from the Guilt collected with the Strength Bangle, which was creating the power of darkness from sins of the world[/COLOR]
KHXBC Spoilers: The Foretellers agreed to let the players use the Bangle, but only to collect darkness. Using its power is the equivalent of using the power of darkness.
2. I don't know if this applies to KHUX as well, but in X they are projections from the Book of Prophecies so the wielders can use their power iirc.
3. Yes. KHX Spoilers: Nightmare Chirithy belongs to Player
4. I will skip this since my memory might not be right xD
5. see 2.
6. Both are!

Edit: Hiro beat me to it

Luxu

Awards
buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer

1.Guilting is the Darkness being collected by you and used to power you up more.
2.The Book of Prophecy can summon powers that have yet to exist but seem to be only effective angst creatures from the book.
3.Dark Chirithy is ours. It feeds off the Players darkness, and still belongs to us. Its like the Black Coat Nightmare in 3D, but Dark Chirithy is OUR Nightmare instead.
4.Its impiled that Daybreak Town is somewhere, not in the Keyblade Graveyard. But Daybreak can still be in the Keyblade Graveyard area as the world is seemingly "endless".
5.The worlds are summoned from the Book of Prophecies, they are illusions. Which is most likely why the Player has a huge change in missions as they seem to see it more as a chance to go stronger, but I am getting ahead of myself. The illusions of people are made to play out the tale meaning its the same for whoever goes to that world or slightly different.
6.Let me explain this a bit, X and Ux are both canon. X tells the story of the first season, about the Dandelions, the Keyblade War, and the fate of the Foretellers and world. While Ux is about the "season two" if you will. Which from little info we know, sounds like its about 5 important people from the art, and the Dandelions.

Pacrolash

Hm, I've got a question myself
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hirokey123

Awards
Hm, I've got a question myself
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back