• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some Light Shed On Re: Coded's Multiplayer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay well, when I was at HEARTSTATION.ORG I was greeted by the news of the Pre-Order cover's release. Reading on, I also discovered they translated a description box on the back of the cover. And it held some interesting information:

You can create gameplay areas of the original, and fresh new ways to play!

In this title, it is possible to exchange profiles and floor maps of gameplay areas through wireless play. Put the floor maps you have received together, and you can do such things as build your very own gameplay area, and dress up your avatar with parts you have collected.

Seems to me like they've added a level-builder of sorts into the game, where you start with let's say the Bizarre Room in Wonderland, and I guess you can edit it to your liking, then play in it. And, similar to Dissidia, we'll get Kh: Mobile avatars, too, which suggests you can only exchange areas you've created, but you can't actually play with other people. I'm just guessing on the last part. Again, I credit HEARTSTATION.ORG for the translations. Discuss away.

EDIT: Damn, someone else posted it under Pre-Order Cover Revealed. Something about the new multiplayer level creator deserves it's own thread.

Last edited:

Jakek9

Whoa. Nice, this is going to be big. But how they going to fit a level editor into that tiny little DS cartridge? It defiantly sounds like a nice idea, and I'm sorta liking the whole Avatar thing. Allright, I'll hop on board for now.Any extreme signs of gayness I shall jump off.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i have read this on another thread, i just don't remember wich one, but this has been posted by another person, sorry man

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I saw it was posted under Pre-Order Cover Revealed, though I still believe it deserves it's own thread for us to discuss it on. @Jakek9 Well, lots of DS games have Level Builders, Scribblenauts for one. And I don't think it'll be too drastic, just like, placing Bug Blocks and maybe Enemies, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back