• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some KH2 snapshots ^_^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
I don't know if anyone would like to see these, but, here goes. ^_^

Since beating KH2, I took some snapshots with my camera and posted them in my Photobucket. So, if anyone would like to see them, click here.

And, sorry about the quality of some of the photos. ^^; I know they're not perfect quality. ^^;

I'll be uploading some pics of Xenmas, Sora and Riku in the ending sequence (not the ending movie) and as well as some pics from the teaser trailer at the end of 'hard' mode. :)

PS: And don't mind the other pics in the album. XDD;;

Edit: It's been long enough. And there's plenty of English screeshots. XP (better quality) XD

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
=P Someone likes TNBC.... Cool pics.

★SoRa★

lol no offense but did u take these using a camera on ur TV? wow...pretty sad i cud make better pics from the cutscenes files i have..

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
★SoRa★ said:
lol no offense but did u take these using a camera on ur TV? wow...pretty sad i cud make better pics from the cutscenes files i have..

Heh heh. ^_^ Yeah, I just took pics of them form the TV. But it's not that sad. Cause I (at first) never had the intention of posting them up for all to see. Just felt like snaping what I could during the cutscenes, etc.
And if you can make better pics. Go ahead. ^_^ Cause I'd like to see 'em. :)

Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
these are so cool!!...and i was going to say that to...the camera thing lol but really....these are AWSOME! ^^

Yeah ^^; I know the quality really sux. But.....ah well, I just took what I did and (eventually decided to) post them here for whoever wants to see 'em. :3

darkness eternal said:
Nice! but why is sora with a younger Kairi? vision?

Sora's watching Jack and Sally dance in the falling snow, and during that time, Sora's just wishing he could meet up with Kairi soon. Cause, well, ya know, he misses here. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back