• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some info on Re: Chain of Memories TGS trailer.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Our friend Xaldin saw the CoM trailer at TGS. Ever wondered why no one has uploaded it?

There was a no picture/recording rule. However, he heard EVERY SINGLE ORG MEMBER'S VOICE. They were in Japanese though.

He said Zexion's voice is really cool, and Marluxia just sounds really evil and dark. "Like a Char of the Gundam Series"

Finding out more info as we speak...

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/161124243.shtml
Anyways yeah, starting off.

Larxene sounds like a slut (Nomore no less)
Marluxia sounded brooding and evil, he slurrs his S's in a way as well, he does sound like a japanese gundam character "Char"
Lexaeus has this sorta booming deep voice.
Vexen sounds not too old, but he does sound like an old man.
Zexion - I can't put my finger on his, it's like he was given a different voice actor ..TWICE

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i heard that zexion sounds just like Garra from the japanese naruto. though i never heard it.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey, Xaldin, did you record the trailer or do you know if anybody's uploaded it yet???

No it's been known as "Unrecordable" due to the No video no picture rule being placed there...sad really.

Vzam

Bronze Member
yea that is some serious bull$%#*

are those english or japanese VAs?

Last edited:

Little_Red

betch.
that bites! BIG TIME! I really wanted to know that stuff on the kh games. However, some people did get pictures and were kind enough to post them up.

Vzam

Bronze Member
crud. So that doesnt help us...well...unless you understand Japanese...

I hope all the bosses get sick revamped moves aka Lexeus being able to break the floor

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
And then maybe annoying Ansem at the end of R/R won't be so damn hard.

Hah I thought it was kinda scary when I played as Roxas and he went up against a full-grown guy(Axel), but now playing as puny, younger Sora, it's going to be even worse. And somewhat embarassing for the Organization.

Yay 1000th post! Finally I can change my name. What other privileges do I get now?

yado

I taste delicious
I'm assumeing Axel will keep the same voice actor. It seems like they did a good job with voice casting as always. I can't help but wonder what the english voice actors will be. So long as hey dont be stupid and make Jim Carrey Marluxia like Jim Carrey was count olaf in Series of unfortunate events((i know its random, it just poped into mey head))

seb0910

xaldin, can you please tell us if theyre voices are high or low, or maybe some other description that's more detailed? i know you described lexaeus and zexion pretty well, marluxia too, but using terms like slut, old man, and "char from Gundam" arent all that helpful, especially char since i dont watch gundam.

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Man all this talk about the new games...I can't wait....they better make them hard...cause the organization in Kh2 were a joke...I hope they're hard in kh:com.....I"m really curious to fight all of them....
god I'm gonna get my ass wooped by Riku again....-___-'

yado

I taste delicious
god I'm gonna get my ass wooped by Riku again....-___-'
O GOD RIKU!((twitches in coner)) that is a horible memory. But yeah, Xaldin, if you could please go into more detail, slut doesn't exactly help me, neither does char.

XI 0blivion II

Man all this talk about the new games...I can't wait....they better make them hard...cause the organization in Kh2 were a joke...I hope they're hard in kh:com.....'

Ugh, ain't it the truth? Nomura thinks up 13 new, unique, characters and except for big ones like Xemnas, Roxas, Saix, and Axel, they don't even say their names! Did anyone else find that weird? o_O And of course they were all too easy. It's a shame to watch such cool characters go so fast and get such small parts when you could've done so much with them. They're incredibly underdeveloped. Let's keep our fingers crossed for FM+ to fix that. - . - And let's REALLY hope that they don't make the same mistake with RE: CoM.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I highly doubt we'll be seeing any of this in English. Ever. Call me a pessimist, but I don't think the United States or Europe will get their own version of this. *pets her swap card cheerfully*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back