• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Some..help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

My good friend has been ve rytroubled all her life but she has finally gotten through it, now high school and all shes very stressed, messed up relationship withe her bf, and well shes very stressed. Yes yes we're all stressed but seriously she takes it to a whole nother level...she told me shes probably going to use d rugs and such...maybe even kill herself and i dont want that! what should i do? a friend offered i sh o ld leave her because if shes doing or thinking of that its going to affect me...help heh?

Shadukai X

Banned
You need to tell her thats not going to solve her problems, If all of it is from her BF, tell her to break up with him. You need to let her know you'll be there for her, try to help her out, and talk her out of it.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Man, life sucks. But you can't let that keep you down, ya know? I'd try to tell teh guidence councellors(They're most likely there tot help you). But first I'd talk to her, try to get her to think of the good things in life and warn her of the conciqueces(sorry about the bad spelling) of doing drugs. Also tell her that killing herself isn't going to solve anything and she'd only be hurting the people around her(make sure that she knows you care). If you can't get through to her then try to get you and your friends to talk to her(The more the better, but don't seem like a cult :)). Finally if none of that works turn to the councellors....

UnknownEnigma

k imma try that too, but i dont trust those council folk...i mean i dont think theyd understand and help and we dont even go to the same school so like... ah man either way imma try that for now im g onna leave space between us. thanks a bunch

Shadukai X

Banned
Man, life sucks. But you can't let that keep you down, ya know? I'd try to tell teh guidence councellors(They're most likely there tot help you). But first I'd talk to her, try to get her to think of the good things in life and warn her of the conciqueces(sorry about the bad spelling) of doing drugs. Also tell her that killing herself isn't going to solve anything and she'd only be hurting the people around her(make sure that she knows you care). If you can't get through to her then try to get you and your friends to talk to her(The more the better, but don't seem like a cult :)). Finally if none of that works turn to the councellors....

Agreed, thoug I may want to add that she may be calling out for your attention, show her that you care.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Keeping your space will most likely only hurt her, she'll feel alone and that no one likes her, that everyone's against her...trust me...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
If someone is considering suicide, be honest, open, and sympathize. Try to convince them to get help and that you'll be by their side.

Do NOT leave space between you two. Her life is falling apart - in her eyes - and you want to DISTANCE yourself from her? Not wise. How could you let yourself do that?

Growing apart from her friends - especially the one she confided to - is just going to make things worse.

And, if it gets to the point, there's the Suicide Hotline.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
^^Not if you're THAT depressed....

But yeah, DON'T KEEP YOURE SPACE!!!

She'll feel like you're alienating yourself from her. It's obvious that she atleast cares about you and so do you, so I say try to be with her. Talk to her, just get to know her better. Make sure she knows that you care and that it'd deeply hurt you if she did something drastic....Damn I sound like a phyciatrist...

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
My good friend has been ve rytroubled all her life but she has finally gotten through it, now high school and all shes very stressed, messed up relationship withe her bf, and well shes very stressed. Yes yes we're all stressed but seriously she takes it to a whole nother level...she told me shes probably going to use d rugs and such...maybe even kill herself and i dont want that! what should i do? a friend offered i sh o ld leave her because if shes doing or thinking of that its going to affect me...help heh?

Tell her drugs will DEFINITELY not help. They make things worse....I never tried them, but they don't do you any good. Just make you addicted and make your life crap. Nextly, if she's having problems with her BF, tell her to break up with him. Nextly, tell her that you care for her and don't want her to kill herself; tell her people care about her and killing yourself isn't the right path. Be sure to do it quick before tries to do any one of these things. I hope I helped, good luck.

UnknownEnigma

well update.,...true space was a bad idea. she told me shes not that stressed out anymore and that shes going to try and calm down more often because stress made her lose her friends. But imma try to get closer and help now...lets see how tomorrow goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back