• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Some help with the final three keyblades and avatar stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Fistly how do I get the final three keyblades after oathkeeper?

Secondly are these the same avatars used in mobile or just for fun? Do they serve any purpose?

Lastly how many pieces can you collect without tag mode? Otherwise how can one collect all the pieces solo?

Jolts

Are the Keyblades you're talking about are Zero/One, Metal Chocobo and Ultima?
Zero/One is obtained by playing through the story, Metal Chocobo is in a rare prize Blox on one of the last floors of Olympus Colosseum before Ice Titan (you need to replay the episode), and I am fairly certain that Ultima Weapon is a prize from the last Hollow Bastion system sector.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yes, the parts in the Avatar Menu are the same ones used in Kingdom Hearts Mobile, and it is a fun thing to do with friends.

Also, you can collect 0 without tag mode. You need to use tag mode to gain floors, and once you have at least one floor, technically you can get ever piece. If you leave your DS on, eventually it will fabricate balloons for you. When you get a balloon, click on it and you get a scratch card. In order to get a costume piece you can:

1) Complete the requirement on the scratch card if you are lucky and sometimes you will get a part
2) If your partner has a buddy, one of the requirements will be to find the buddy. If you find the buddy you will definitely get a part.
3) Beat any floor in the Avatar Sectors and complete the challenge of the floor and you will definitely get something.

The game will first give you parts that are on that avatar. However, after you have all those pieces it will give you random parts that you do not have. Thus, once you have at least one floor, you can actually replay it over and over more than 400 times (if you complete the challenge every time) and you can get all the parts.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
So you're saying that if we just leave it on tag mode for a long time, eventually, it will fabricate a balloon even if no one was tagged?

StVen

In the last post of this thread, I did elaborate how to get 100 floors and dalmatians. If you're going for 100% completion. :)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So you're saying that if we just leave it on tag mode for a long time, eventually, it will fabricate a balloon even if no one was tagged?

Yes. At first I did the Wii thing, but it was quite annoying to sit on my couch for roughly 2 hours just doing scratch cards. If you leave the DS on searching for avatars it will eventually find some. However, the Wii method is much faster, using the method where it just sits there, you can go do other stuff and just leave it on. All in all, it really depends on how fast you want to complete it. It took me about 2 months of just leaving the DS on (with charger plugged in at ALL times) to get all 99 dalmatians. With the Wii method, it might take you a month if you sit there for a couple hours each day (getting a dalmatian is random).

Getting all the parts though is far easier. Start playing through 100 floors (get 100 avatars) and once you find a floor that is EXTREMELY easy, you can just keep replaying it over and over again to get all the parts (the one I found took roughly 20-30 seconds to complete).

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
In the last post of this thread, I did elaborate how to get 100 floors and dalmatians. If you're going for 100% completion. :)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yes. At first I did the Wii thing, but it was quite annoying to sit on my couch for roughly 2 hours just doing scratch cards. If you leave the DS on searching for avatars it will eventually find some. However, the Wii method is much faster, using the method where it just sits there, you can go do other stuff and just leave it on. All in all, it really depends on how fast you want to complete it. It took me about 2 months of just leaving the DS on (with charger plugged in at ALL times) to get all 99 dalmatians. With the Wii method, it might take you a month if you sit there for a couple hours each day (getting a dalmatian is random).

Getting all the parts though is far easier. Start playing through 100 floors (get 100 avatars) and once you find a floor that is EXTREMELY easy, you can just keep replaying it over and over again to get all the parts (the one I found took roughly 20-30 seconds to complete).

Thanks, guys. This was a big help. I've been leaving my DS on tag mode and so far I've got 7 avatars. It'll probably be slow, but I'm in no hurry for 100% as long as I know I can get there eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back